Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Wednesday, April 10: An Odd Dream, A 🌞 Day and day 14

Good morning everyone and happy Spring. Well I set the alarm for 4:51 AM. I 

 nded up going back to sleep and having this dream that I was released from some kind  
of mental health place and someone was saying that I’m broke all the time. Next I popped up at 5:12 and managed to make the class on time. I was tired as crap I was napping on the market  Frankford Line most of the way. Well I started the class and she had us working pretty hard today. I don’t know what the temperature was but it was 108° yesterday.

 I think when I’m tired the class is a bit harder and I sweat more. But I made it nice stretched and did all that stuff. There were more men in the class then women 

 t was pretty different. Well I went next after the class to sunrise on after almost forgetting my coat. A guy named John who used to come to the meeting so outspoken was great to see him so after that, I 


 ecided that I would go to Saxbys I got my coffee and spent part of the 

 hange bin that I rated this morning. The other half of the rate will 

 e for my Pepsi. I did get 20 bucks minus the $.30 fee from Joe so 

  have a little money in my account thank God that should get me through till Friday anyhow 

 ork had one walk in and I have took care of that and I’m working on both of 



 y list. It’s a beautiful day today in the neighborhood that’s for damn 

 ure. Well, I I worked pretty hard today and I got the alerts done  before they were given to  me. I also had a yummy lunch of a pizza and  frozen Indian food. 

  got two sanctions done but the third one couldn’t get done because I must’ve 

 orgot to check to see if one of the sanctions closed out. I need to be closed up by April 24. That’s all

 we can a half away. I just have to get my supervisor to send it over. Anyhow

 I just realized I forgot to take my meds so I didn’t take them before  we got on the train. I didn’t get out of the building till about 5:18 PM because of the  aforementioned issue 

 ith the computer. Well I was able to catch the 33 bus because I think they had a handicap 

 person get on. I saw the ramp and poured it on top of the ramp. 

 his particular bus is packed. In international news, the Israel election results are in!! 

Netanyahu defeats Gantz with far-right support and Trump. National anthem abroad continues. Speaking

 of Trump Attorney General William Barr is doing his best to deflect and defend Trump from the Mueller investigation. 

 e saying that there was spying going on against the Trump 

 eople during the election. Geez what a farce. Well I arrived at the OCF coffee house about 6 

 ’clock I then waited a little bit long considering I only had two people in front 

 f me. Wes is already there and I’m listening to the Beatles revolver

 as I got my coffee. It’s now 605 I took care of business in the men’s room and that’s that. Well that meeting was a farce for sure. Some women out bad boy each other and giggling like high school girls. Also bro hour. I was tired and just wasn’t in the mood. I’ve bitched at Wes and Jan and 

 uckily caught the 49 bucks right away and that really helped me get home quick I chowed down talk to Phone for a bit and crashed. I think I’m dating but not sure!

No comments: