Thursday, April 18, 2019

Thursday, April 18: feeling better. Day number 19

Good day everybody. I woke up today feeling a lot less exhausted than I did the other days previously this week. 

 es, I was pretty damn tired but I was able to browse myself fairly quickly. I ate my banana drink  my juice and brought my waters with me. That class I was pretty stiff I would have to admit. My introductory 

 eriod is ending April 25. After that the best deal for me would be paying $100 a month on auto pay system. The other rates aren’t that great. The walking rates are $20 so I’m still getting a good deal

 think it is. LOL I just have to figure out when to have them bill or find out when they going to take the money out. Because direct billing is been a problem with me 

 in other cases. Anyway I was pretty damp staff but I didn’t feel quite as exhausted. I was tired and sweaty as usual but I felt pretty good and went to the 8 AM meeting. 

 t was good and I left early cause I didn’t want to be super late. I think got to work and fell a little more with it. I saw three people and as of 1:15 PM I got lunch. I had a momentary panic attack because I 

 hought I lost my phone but what happened was I have propped up my phone right next to my computer monitor and they’re both colored black. I ran to the bodega 

 nd kept looking for it. My supervisor found out found it I was very appreciative. Anyhow, I went back to 
work and got to a couple of my alerts and saw a couple people late in 

 he day. Many folks didn’t show up today like I thoughts they might. I think I started feeling tired
and I tried to take a 6 minute nap and I did. I then got moved in and went up to Fairmount. I caught the 33 at 13th St. which is a better idea then
catching at 15th. There’s less 

 alking and you get on sooner. A friend from work who is on the train

 suggested that. It was a good idea. Once I got to Fairmount I went to Ocf coffee House 

 nd it was empty. It looks like there was just a fire drill nobody

 came back in. I sat by myself and then went to the meeting. All of a 

 udden I got really tired and had to fight off falling asleep during the meeting. Of us it was like all of 

  sudden I just needed to go to sleep. After meeting went to the coffee house send and 

  heard about Jenn‘s insane work schedule and travel schedule. 2 hours asleep driving to Virginia 

 nd stuff like that. Working for 24 hour shifts of the day off in between that’s just unbelievable. When I got home,




  I ate my Gyro watch some videos and suddenly around 1030 I just got so tired I just went to sleep and collapsed.

No comments: