Friday, April 05, 2019

Friday, April 5: 11th day. Rain Holds Off. Working Against Deadline!

I got up about 5 AM this morning. Yes it was a struggle but I 

 ushed through got on the train and made it. It felt pretty hot when I first  walked in the studio but I  did this your shavasana  & just relaxed and didn’t

 push myself before class started. I think that helped. I still struggle balancing 

 pecial my left leg. I probably would need a private teacher to get that shit straightened out 

 ut that’s a lot of money. Anyhow I was considering going to  unrise but I just couldn’t just come

 in at 8 o’clock with 15 minutes left on step four. I went straight to Saxbys looked at some 

 hotos updated yesterday’s blog posting. While at Saxbys I met up with a couple guys that were at the meeting. It was pleasant. I met up with Bob which was really nice. He told 

 e other people of found nice people in their lives. I hope I can join them. I just heard from old friend from college that been a mutual friend of ours was found dead in a house with a 97-year-old woman. The 

 rticle says that the public is not in danger. My friend Abby just seems 

 uggest that it was a murder suicide. Her name is Chris Moran. I hadn’t talked to her in over 30 years 

 ut I remember her well from college. Anyhow we’re planning to go to the funeral soon we find out some 

 nformation. I haven’t talk to Abby in a while. Work ended with me getting a bunch of 

 tray alerts that had -4 days and three days left in 40 days left. Some of them 

 re going to be partials and I’m just gonna get rid of them. It’s now 5:02 PM and it’s starting to rain a little harder 

 ctually the rain held off most of the day. The weather people were right that 

 t was going to get colder as the day went on not warmer. Anyhow I took the

 train back home to drop off my backpack and to give myself a shave.

 I’m going to meet Larry at about 6:15 PM assuming the train gets me here 

 n time and I do my business of coffee and bank efficiently. Hopefully

 the rain won’t be much harder. We just left 15th St. at 6:04 PM. At around
 15th St. this guy want to sound like a POF training classes and now they’re singing else I’m getting off at 2nd Street to 
meet up with Larry. I did manage to record them in action for a little bit. So now it’s praying that it’s not raining hard. I probably should’ve gotten off at Street because that’s where the Z bank is oh well. Wind up hanging out with Larry and then when I went to the bank I realized 

 hat my credit was completely used up by the car rental. That was 

 uite a shock.. More info on that in the April 6 blog posting which will be a written very soon. 

 nyhow it’s definitely time for some changes going on because I’m kind 

 f back where I started from financially. Anyhow I came home from hanging out withLarry and I ate some leftovers and got some funky news from Jo. I’ll be  

eturning the rental car tomorrow. I’ll have a car for 
  few hours since I did pay for it and I hope to  get my money back.

No comments: