Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Tuesday, April 23: Antibiotics, Working and Day 22

After a better nights sleep, I woke up and got myself ready for my yoga class. I got my water bottle 

 nd got my clean clothes and headed out. The temperature was 111° but I told was told not to worry about temperature which I really don’t until afterwards. Anyway I was pretty 

 tiff but I made it. I then left to go to the 12th and Locust meeting. That was pretty good. 
 then left early to go to work and pick up my script to CVS. Those are the antibiotics that I need for my two infections I have. One is on the stomach and one is on my hangnail. Fortunately the  hangnail is not hurting so I’m able to function. Anyway, I 

 ent to work and was late but I got there before my supervisor. I must  have came in at 9:45 AM I then worked on my alerts and a couple people came in. Only one person I had 

 o issue car fare and I forgot to do that. Anyhow, I did get more stuff done and wasn’t nearly 

 s wiped out. Next week will be moving out of our office and tomorrow

 we have a staff meeting about this paining paint job. I have heard somebody said that they heard an expert say “why do you paint vinyl walls.?” Anyhow my phone had run out of power
most of the morning after yoga so I didn’t get as many pictures Center City as I usually do. After work I decided I’d go to Saxbys on 11th St. & then head to the 730 GSR meeting. 

 hat’s held once a month on Tuesday on the last Tuesday of the month. I’m right now hanging in Saxbys just idling time in reading my phone. Just listening to some architects redesign One of the 

restaurants near 13th and Locust. I think it strange loves but I’m not sure. which got flooded in that water main break in last summer which they’re which they’re still 

 oing repairs on the area in the streets. I just thought if I take Uber to the meeting because the bus is going to get there at 7:30 and 

  wanted to get there early enough to be able to eat a pizza. It looks like the Trump 

 administration is going to get their way on the citizenship question being put on the 2020 Census.  the five conservatives on the court are going to help the Republicans. I guess we’re going to because
that’s how they got their jobs. It’s going to ensure that a lot of people won’t will be afraid to vote. I went to the GSR meeting and it went on till 9 PM. I felt a second wind because I wasn’t 

 alling asleep. The pizza was good and I had some Perrier water with lemon it was very good. Got a love this cool dude’sprofile 

 n Facebooks (. He’s a bad ass daddy for sure. Well as I was getting home Joanne wants some ice cream so I stopped in upper Darby and vegetables some ice 

 ream. He was thankful. I then talked on the phone a bit and crashed. We’ll see what happens after May 8. They’ll me give me a decent timeline of where I’ll be

No comments: