Friday, April 26, 2019

Friday, April 26: Day 24. I Touch my Heels and Here Comes the ☔️

I got up early in the morning and goofed around the phone a little bit then I went back to sleep. I 

 lept fairly well but I deafly want to sleep in. I got up anyhow quickly through my stuff in the bag along with the water and headed down to the class. It was spitting rain but I had my umbrella

 which was good. Speaking of the rain it supposed to rain on and off 

 ll day till about 9 PM tonight. I reached a milestone actually touched my heel on a 

 ackbend today. That was the consummate for me. My balance was off today more 

 han even usual. But I had decent moments. One of the folks is going to teacher

 training for nine weeks in Spain for the groom training. She was congratulated. It was her last 

 day in class. I then went to sunrise and a couple people had anniversaries

 and again it was the fourth step being April. It’s starting to spit rain and realized I left my umbrella πŸŒ‚ either at sunrise

 or Saxby’s again. I forget I can go to but Dega and spent another four bucks on the cheap on Bralla anyway. Anyhow, I got to work and saw 4 people and did all catfares. Fortunately

 a fifth one didn’t come in. There is an interlude there I was doing much work and neither was anyone else. But I did issue  my carfares I think I sent all the notices I need it to myself and I gave the documents 

  absolutely needed to my supervisor where she had a box. So it’s sprinkling rain this afternoon it stopped. As I was leaving 
work the clouds are gathering. At around 515 the clouds opened up like crazy we had a drenching thunderstorm there is one thunderclap so 
loud I 

 ould feel the vibration in the seat when I was on the market Frankford line. Speaking of which, I took it home to drop off my backpack and then I took it back all

 the way to old city to Larry and Veronica. There’s this thing we’re going to go to it they wanted to leave by 6:30. I got a text that Veronica wasn’t going to go so I try to stay at OCF Coffeehouse

 at third and market for a little bit longer. Now as of 630 they’re thinking to going again. So I’m not really sure It’s 641. I know it’s happening I’m 



 onna go  ver their house and chill out instead of riding through Roosevelt 

 oulevard in the rain during rush hour on a Friday. So I’m happy 

 bout that I’ve been in touch with Sharon and attempted to touch base with a couple other people that I am waiting to hear from. 

 nyhow at 6:59 the guy always works at third Street was very non-friendly when she was telling me and this other woman that they’re closing. I don’t particularly 

 ike the guy.  He doesn’t seem to be a nice person.  He’s always there  and I’m glad that this  no my spot to go to on a regular basis. They also have little signs

 like don’t use more than one chair and this is a standing place only it’s just not conducive to being relaxed. Anyway, I then decided to Gwar finally wobble over to 
Larry’s And we 

 ung out in Veronica and I watch some crime scene show but after 

 catching a little bit of the second round of the NFL draft. The New York Giants were

 roundly marked for their pic of a do quarterback named Mike Jones Who played for Duke 

University. Anyhow that was cool to hang out I got a couple little knickknacks from Larry and then I had it out. The rain had stopped

No comments: