Saturday, April 06, 2019

Saturday, April 6, More Words About Life πŸ’°+ Relationships

After the late events of yesterday which included my temporary roommate losing his job with 

 eft and her friend from college in a murder suicide I woke up with 57-year-old aches and pains because  the heat wasn’t on and I was not sleeping well due to the fact that I was half asleep part of the time. I still  managed to get up at 8:30 get the car keys and drive over to 

 airmount for the clubhouse. Nobody joined me so I just tracked on down and parked at 21st and Brown.  There it was a residential area. Afterwords I went for a 2nd cup of coffee cause I got my 

1st cup free and I’m really sleepy. I’m sitting in the only sunny area remaining outside because in the sun it’s nice but in the shade it’s still chilly as of 12:27 PM. I have a car but I 

 on’t have really any money to do much with it. Except return it and get my credit card 

 money back. So I’m going to do that and then I guess go back home and eat some lunch I suppose. Well, drove 

 out the city line Avenue return the car and they gave him the money back -100 and some 

 ollars that it cost to rent a car from April 3 to today which is April 6. What a rip off. 

 nyway I’m gonna head home and eat my lunch. Well I headed home and had my 

 unch. I then went down to Center City to hang out a bit. I then decided I would go to the Fairmount 5:30 PM 

 eeting. I then hung out at DOCF coffeehouse land of the fabulous youth. It was one  

ttractive woman who seem to be closer my age but I kept it legal and was friendly and headed out. Your 530 

 eeting so much more crowded than it used to be a couple years ago 

 hen I first went. It wasn’t bad at all I just had nothing to say. I then headed back

 home and Joe cooked a scrumptious salmon dinner. I had some energy

 so I tracked on down to 2nd Street to pay somebody money that I/O them because 

  don’t want to deal with it tomorrow. I think that was a good move. 

 o into another somewhat event for Saturday in the spring in Philadelphia Pennsylvania

 and in Melbourne Pennsylvania as well.

No comments: