Saturday, April 27, 2019

Saturday, April 27: Sunny, ๐Ÿ˜Ž Breezy, w/a Meeting,Photo 2 Plastic Club, NE Philly 4 a Show.

I got up at 7:45 AM this morning even though I didn’t have to meet Larry till about 9:30 AM this morning. I 

 started I get up because I was halfway and I figured I’d probably have to putter

 around the house getting stuff done. I also just remembered I have to enter 

 something to the plastic club and paid her dues by today. I also going 

 to see if I can break the code on this iPad that someone left in Joe’s car when he

 was driving people. The passcode is locked. When I took the train over

 to old city. I got to the old city coffee and made pretty good time. It was 
 very empty when I got here so I was really supposed of us could have a seat.

 I texted a couple people and then Larry showed up. He told me that Murray  made it out to Utah where is going to stand for a couple of weeks. It’s 10:28 PM the place 

 emptied out again. It seems they have a rush between 930 and 10 o’clock. 
We were to be a tiny bit late for the meeting this morning. After that I have to showing it’s going to take photo last develop my prints and I paid $80. Trump is such an embarrassment! I

  just can’t!!!  Trump Again Re-Enacts Paris Terror Attacks Using Finger Guns: “Get Over Here! Boom!”  So sad yet scary๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฏ Well the meaning is OK but I was a bit 
 distracted. I went to Larry and Veronica 

 for a moment pick up some papers about the way that I’m supposed to film and went on my merry way. Personally I did was go to the Apple Store and get an appointment 
to get his iPad a erased in about an hour. Then with the photo last pick up my $80 water but apparently 

 they will be done by Monday. I then went over to CVS a bit frantic 

 nd got the photos printed one I put on the panel which is basically a plastic box so it had some dimension to the photo. The nice thing is I don’t have to frame in it and it 
 already has a hole in it so it’s ready to frame I think. first went to the Apple Store and the genius at the Genius Bar stated that  NO matter what I did to it yet iPad would be unusable so I declined to have the iPad 

cleaned out. I next got a falafel sandwich tea later.

 I did enter my work at the plastic club. I did have to wire

 it but it was not a problem. After that I went to Rittenhouse Square relaxed and chowed down on my sandwich

 I then went to CVS to get my headphones which I had left there.

 They did have them which was a relief. I dead so my phone die from lack of battery and bought a battery 
 charger at target. I bought 2 juices

 as well. I  charged my phone at Saxby’s. It is 4:25 PM for right now I’m thinking about

 going to Fairmount meeting and using my new portable battery. Well, I

 decided I needed a nap so I went to Rittenhouse Square and actually  did nap for about a half hour. I got up because I had to go again and it was getting a little 

 hilly on the grass. I’m at the Starbucks took care of business. I almost left my 

 ag back I did left my bag but somebody returned it to one of the people to 

 tarbucks thank God. After that I made my way down towards old city to meet up with 

Veronica to head out to the Northeast to watch a couple of 
 friends and collaborators on our film projects in a musical. They’re 

 inging a group of Broadway show tunes and other songs. I’m very thankful I did not go 



 esterday because it was miserable today was nice and sunny 

 o it was easy for me to drive Larry‘s car that way. It wasn’t so easy for trying to 

 find the USB. The car has no USB port but a cigarette lighter mechanism. Shows pretty good for a 

 free/donation show. Some of the folks had really fine voices. And the director woman 

 s married to him a member of some Orchestra. She sang a German song. Her friend saying too. They saying

 separately  and together as a couple. They are actually a couple. We were 

 oth surprised what she wrote on her bio. She mentioned movies with me and 

 he movie were going to make next weekend. Anyhow I drove back and made it in 

 ime at 9:30 PM to pick up Larry give me the car. I decided to go to Sunny‘s steaks and treat myself to a chicken cheesesteak. 

No comments: