Monday, April 22, 2019

Monday, April 22: Tired but Pushing Through.

Greetings one and all. I didn’t sleep all that great but I managed to go to yoga and not be completely wiped 

 ut. I did make a little progress except for my balancing and my twist which I can’t keep my ass cheek on the ground. Anyway,  we had to go on the 4th floor because

 the third floor didn’t have any heat left. I hung out a little bit at the studio and then I ventured fourth to sunrise. I was about a  half hour late but it was a good meeting. And then went to Saxbys and that was decent. Then I 

 went to work and slog through my alerts mostly. Nobody actually

 walked in without an appointment so I didn’t have a lot of disruptions which was nice. I did feel pretty

 tired today so I wasn’t as quick as I’d like to be. By the end

 of the workday I was really tired. I even considered skipping therapy today

 and going straight home. I remembered however the Pennelly you 

 et when you don’t give them 24 hours. Shut out to therapy and I was telling

 how tired I was. I don’t know how it went but I think it went

 pretty well. I had it towards the Monday night beginners and decided wasn’t in the

 mood for coffee and I was too tired to go to the meeting so I went to the CVS 

 ot my drink and went home. When I got home I just simply crashed. Larry

 then called and I hadr my ringer on so I answered. Joe called and

 he told me that he got a flight out to Seattle on May 8. He’s going to stay till May 8. I can handle that he has a solution to go back to
 his homeland. I had to front the money for the tickets since he doesn’t  have a credit card. He got a good 

 ate of $88 for a one-way trip. I then decided I need to get my script filled so I ran down to CVS. T hey wouldn’t fill the script because I didn’t give them 15 minutes 

 ut I did leave the script there. I then did my laundry and eventually went back to bed. it was a long day but not a bad day. and eventually, Jo will be out of the place by May 8 barring any other bullshit.

No comments: