Friday, April 19, 2019

Friday, April 19: Easter Weekend Starts. Day 20

I got up but it was difficult. I slept well but I just wanted more sleep basically. Anyhow the rains not going to 

 tart till 2 o’clock today so I was able to come in to yoga with no worries about precipitation. Class itself was tough I tell myself breathing pretty heavy but I made it. I tried 

 ome coconut water to get some energy back in me. Well yesterday the Mueller report came out and  reviews are in. The attorney general sounded 

 ikeTrump’s  defense lawyer. And there were some juicy bits it definitely shows that the campaign was working with Russia but I guess the evidence wasn’t quite close of enough to formally charged with 

 bstruction but it’s all kinds of hints all over the place. It just seems like he just 

 lime ball hanging out with other slime balls to manipulate other people and 

 he election. Anyhow the gray skies are gathering in the rain seems to be eager to start 

 efore the 2 PM forecast. I may have to buy another cheap 

 mbrella ๐ŸŒ‚. Well it turned out to rain really didn’t start it too. Right now it’s 6:09 PM and it’s just starting up now. Well I slog through work
 and wrote up one sanction packet and implemented one other. Actually I revised another sanction because Harrisburg screwed up the 60 day so I just made it a 30 day with 

 ermission. My supervisor is a bit salty. Overall it was an OK day I was really ired I took two naps a morning nap and an afternoon nap. I then decided when I left work to go to 40th St. get some 

 ndian food supplies. By the time we came home I was so hungry 

 nd tired at the same time. I just chowed down on for samosas in one of those

 buckets of food I get and proceeded to pass out. I then got up a little bit later and 
finished off the food. It will be good to rest. It was a really long week

 and it was really because I stayed up way too late doing the terms this
and overdid myself Sunday.. I hope to get enough sleep and recuperate this week. I hope the country just to after this Mueller 
report. I think I’m doing the right thing. This next week and a half is going to be interesting with being relocated at work and having  to tell OJ no for three extra weeks. I do not want to pay

 another 200 bucks rent and not get my money nope

No comments: