Monday, April 08, 2019

Monday, April 8: Don’t Trigger Me! Day #12

Good morning big world. I just missed an overnight shower. It smells 

 ike Spring & it’s very nice. I really really had a hard time motivating myself to get up and go to  class today. It’s now 5:44 AM. I’m about 10 minutes later than I like to be. I just don’t

 know how I feel about stuff right now. I’m just trying to put 1 foot in front of the other. Sounds simple but it seems to be at least a little difficult but not impossible. I am going have to buy one 

 f the dollar waters cause I forgot to bring my water with me. Class was pretty good. I did have to stand up front. It wasn’t his anxiety filled as I thought. 

 t went OK. I still have awful trouble with my balance. All the teacher said it was is that just going to class more that's all. I talked on the phone with a friend this morning. 

 e shared our life stuff and that was good I think for both of us.  I went on the wrong train Back to 15th St. I was just distracted by our conversation and I got turned around.. I’m going to 

be late now because I killed 15 minutes going back-and-forth. Oh well. Beautiful
day out here ☀️ Well I got most of my alerts done but I was feeling a bit sluggish. I saw one client that I forgot to put a car fair and I got another
one on Just In time. 

 had  a set of four small samosas 4 lunch they were very good. It wasn’t too much food so I wouldn’t get all super sleepy. A woman who sits next to me at work shared 

 his video. it was hilarious it was about a fake product called booty flakes. I thought

 it was really funny. I was cracking the hell up. I put it on Facebook but nobody 

 articularly responded to it. I went to my appointment and after all that, we decided that we need to talk about 
moving ahead and getting over my fear of making a decision. I saw these two guys that were like fashion models. I nicknamed them “the Yum Yum boys.” Well I went to Monday night 

 eginners. But I was running out of mental and physical gas. 

 uring the break I just got up and left. I was exhausted mentally and wasn’t feeling that great. I

 headed home and chow down my leftover pasta. Talk in the phone 

 nd went to bed at a decent hour. It’s getting a little hard to motivate but at least I’m 

 ushing through it I have to give myself credit for that! In the age 
of Trump that’s what you Gotta do. I am just pulling myself ahead.

No comments: