Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Wednesday, April 17: Yoga Day 18, A Nap and Then 2 Work

I have to going bad at about 45 minutes later than I really should’ve I did manage to get up on time. I was lucky that I was 

 alfway up because the alarm wasn’t set very loud at 5 AM. I managed to gather my clothes pack eat a banana and headed out the door. I was really tired. Class wasn’t bad but I was feeling it very hard today. Teacher was very encouraging. Some person in my class got her car towed

 across the street turns out she parked in front of a hydrant. Her data is not starting out well.  I did find out why I felt strange yesterday. Anyhow I decided for the first time instead 
of going to the meeting I would just go straight home from yoga

. I wanted to take a nap. I also got to eat some cereal which was very nice. The nap wasn’t great though but it was better than not taking a nap for sure. I got to work a little bit 
 late and had to see somebody and other than that not much.1:16 PM getting myself my Pepsi and a bag of chips and then I’m going to have 
some of my Indian rice surprise. I’m hoping

 it’ll give me some more energy and my legs feel real loose but my brain  is in a bit in a fog. It’s mostly cloudy and a little comfortable 

 han it was earlier when it was downright chilly. It’s a 5:34 PM and I’m meeting my sponsor at the Saxbys but instead of 7 AM it’s going to be around now 5:34 PM. I am manage to write up 

 o sanctions. I had to because I knew that tomorrow’s gonna be real busy today 

 ith people coming in that’s the way I scheduled it. Well, I met 
 up with my sponsor and it was pretty intense. He pressed me on sponsorship. It’s a very sensitive topic and takes me  back to my isms listed on my step for stuff. Anyhow 

  read that I’d raise my hand that’s about all I can promise him but if they ask I’ll just  raise my hand. Part of me praise it nobody picks me 

 ut… I decided I would go to the Fairmont meeting late and then meet 

 hat up with Wes. Well I got to Fairmount pretty quick considering that it  was

 in the midst of rush-hour etc. The meeting was pretty cool and 

 es and I talked about my resentments and he thought I was resentful at other

 stuff that had no meaning to me. So that went pretty well and after

 that I took the 49 back home right channel down on my Indian surprise which I made on Sunday. It was good because it lasted about a week

No comments: