Sunday, April 07, 2019

Sunday, April 7: Stop Thinking and Pay Attention

I had set my alarm to go to yoga class but I felt so tired that I need to rest. I did decide 

 however, that I would go to the 9:30 Am  at Fairmount. I caught the 33 bus & got to the coffee shop in pretty good time.  I arrived and it was a much milder this morning than 

 yesterday. Couldn’t get a hold of my friend to join me so I just went in and it was a 12 

 step today. It was one of those meetings I let other people share who can 

 articulate better than I. Sometimes it’s better just to listen. I was talking to someone after the 
meeting about the roommate situation very vaguely and she said “Stop thinking and pay attention.and just left.Left me a little startled but I think she has a point. I just don’t know 

 much anyway I  I’m going to be taking the train and will be nice just sit on the commuter train and chill. Well it turns out 
did do the commuter train. I did chill but I also had to charge my phone and I 
 as fortunate to find a way to plug in a place to put my plug thank goodness. I’m now at the corner of Valley  Road and Lancaster Pike in Paoli. My friend 

 aid she would pick me up here instead of Malvern she’s driving a 

 ord C-Max which is a compact car I’ve never ever heard of before I had to look it up on

 Siri. It’s now 12:53 PM and it’s pretty warm and very sunny I can barely see my  Phone even with my My polarized lenses. Well I did see my friend and she was 
driving towards the corner of Lancaster Pike and we decided to go to 

 Lancaster. It’s a pretty cool little city and it’s closer to where she lives. Once in 

 Lancaster we went to Thaddeus Stevens burial site had a late  lunch at a Asian Thai place. We also checked these funky little shops and what I would call the The arts District of Lancaster. What it is looks like they opened up some

 nice places there. They’re cute little shops and it was a nice day to take a walk around the 

 city. We covered a lot of ground considering we had a fairly short time before my 

 rain was to arrive at 5:40 PM. I think we got along pretty well. It remains to be seen 

 however of course. I talk to training time I was able to charge my phone on the

Amtrak train. The train ride went very smoothly. I was able to catch a quick cat nap 

 on the way down. That was delightful. I think at the 30th St. where the weather has 

 cooled off somewhat and it’s a little bit windy here in Center City. 

  The trolley just blew right past 19th St.. I asked him and he said it was

 because nobody indicated to 🛑 so it is now 730 I won’t have that much time to spend 

@ the Saxbys uploading photos of the last two blog postings of yesterday and

 today. The meeting was interesting I was distracted by a personal 

messages back-and-forth. I did touch base with my friend who had a client and another friend who was 

 trying to keep negativity out of her head about something. I ended up going to the bank depositing a little bit of money back to my checking 
account. The trolley then blew past 30th St. and went to 33rd St. so I had to go  back to 30th St. fortunately I didn’t hi

 have to wait that long for theMarket  Frankford train shop. I then went home and ate some leftovers and didn’t talk on the
 phone. One my friend and I were talking and we 

 hought of a great T-shirt. It would be to Roy Rogers horse named
named Trigger  and we have a picture of that and then have the same stunt thinking and pay 

 attention. Another idea is to have the 🤠 emoji  added to it. I’m really into 

 the idea. I’ve been communicating with somebody who lives near
 Princeton New Jersey and finished up today’s blog posting. Tomorrow

 is yoga day back at work. I may want to apply for a job downtown by the 20th. I’m not so sure though.





No comments: