Monday, April 15, 2019

Monday, April 15: Mid-April Working in Liberty District. Cathedral of Notre Dame Burns Down. Day 17

It’s Monday and it was hard to get up that’s for sure. I thought about not going to yoga and going up to 

Fairmount meeting to see my friend Mike. But I thought I should probably hit the class. After 2 day hiatus it was probably good to get started. I struggle through

 it but I felt better afterwards. I walked out there was

 sunshine among the clouds it was very pretty. I went to the sunrise and came outside and 

 the clouds were kind of taking over again. I went to Saxbys and

 had a coffee. I walked and bought a corn muffin and then caught the two trains towards 

 ork. While I was doing that I read an article about a place where people 

 omeless people can use as an address. Mail for the homeless: A local lifeline for people off the grid. This is an article in Philly.com/ the Philadelphia Inquirer. I don’t usually

 link to this page because the links go way way too fast. It looks like Trump’s plan to re-locate undocumented aliens to sanctuary cities is getting closer to be 

 one. It might even have support of some Democrats believe it or not. Well I approached work & I saw a big crowd outside the building. And it was discovered all the electricity was out in the building so 

 e are either going to go to South District or Liberty District. I chose Liberty. I believe in liberty and freedom
 that’s why I picked it. Ha ha ha. Anyhow I had some

 difficulties getting the computer to behave but I got a little bit done. Anyhow the 

Cathedral of Notre Dame just burned down to the ground this afternoon.

 I heard through the grapevine Trump suggested they do flying

 water tankers to put it out. I’m sure France really appreciated

 the help. I failed to mention that at 3:45 AM we got Tornado warning! A lot of people were awakened fight

 

tornado warning! A lot of people were awakened by the warning. I had my phone on silent or it slept through it I don’t know which one. No tornadoes were reported in Philadelphia. I did 

have my Indian surprise and then I helped Pat with his taxes. I really wasn’t up for tonight is 
April 15 so I had to do it it was a struggle because the system kept locking me out and Pat was sleeping. I struggled with those taxes and got them done. He owes money and 
it was 12:30 AM by time I finished. Joe still owes me money at the midpoint of the month. Only half a month ago. I think April is just a pathway to May about it.

No comments: