Monday, April 01, 2019

Sunday, March 31: 7th Day w/Rain and a Extra Hot Studio.

Good morning. It’s overcast in the rain scheduled to start at 9 AM. It’s now 8:38 AM and I’m just about to roll into the hot

 yoga class that starts at nine. Yes this whole venture started we could go today. I’m pretty tired because I didn’t really sleep that great. Jen is running 
 a Half marathon race and I’m gonna go to blue sky afterwards at 12:30. It’s now 11:33 AM. 

 he half marathon is done and I’m done. That upstairs studio is hotter than the

 downstairs studio for damn sure. I made it through without having

 to leave. I was a major accomplishment for the day. I’ve got a find out what’s going on with my lower

 back because I felt fine in the heat but not in this stupid rain that we’re

 having right now. I thought about going to a meeting at the ethics is a ethical society.

 I then decided since I heard my friend Jen was going to be going to another meeting in Fairmount that I would meet her there. I bought an egg and cheese sandwich on a hoagie roll child that mofo

 down while waiting for the Uber to come. I was pretty hungry I 

 needed that protein something really really badSo the Uber driver showed up after about six minutes. I then headed

 to that meeting and it was pretty cool actually. I chitchat a little bit with a couple people and then I 
 decided I would go to the OCF Coffee House. I went there and sat 

 and drink coffee water and the sand Pellegrino. My food product was a oatmeal 

 raisin cookie which is pretty thick and yummy. You know like me! Ha ha  I sat there and 

 looked at a Recovery Memes which were pretty funny I must say. I then decided  I’d be heading home and missed the 33 bus when I looked away for a second. 

 he temperature dropped about 10° since this morning. That’s probably an exaggeration because I’m cool down now from the yoga class.Tomorrow’s high is supposed to be 32° so I got a switch 
 ll the stuff in my spring jacket and put it on my winter jacket because the high is 

 nly going to be about 53° which is about the temperature now  t 3:38 PM What the 

 ell!! Are you kidding me?? fu**ing why is  the goddamn screen door LOCKED?!??!! But the door got lockeThis is because one of the mechanisms in the door stopped working. I have to now prop up the door open or I’ll be 

 ocked out. Joe has the key to the other side of the house. I took a slight nap and and then Pat and 

  decide to get started on the building of the futon. I had enjoyed my Indian

 surprise and had a bowl or two. We put it together but there was a few missing pieces so it’s

 really not in a solid position to make into a bed but it will work as a couch. Pat 

 will hopefully find a park tour with jerry rig it. Amy is looking for parts as well. I was supposed to 
meet Larry but that fell through and Pat drove me to Saxbys Anyhow I ended up  going to 60 minutes and there was a business meeting. I ended up  hairing the meeting and I didn’t get home till late. And then had my race surprise and that was very very good. 

No comments: