Tuesday, April 02, 2019

Tuesday, April 2: 9th day. Work and Fairmount Then Wiped Out

Well after night where I only slept five hours, I got up and 

 owered myself down to the El and two 1520 Sansom St. This video definitely felt hotter today. My balance was a tad better not of helped with the post  today . I talk to the instructor named Cate.

 like I should say. I’ve been walked on over to 12 in Locust Street and was actually on time. I did decide to leave early so I wouldn’t be fantastically late today. I was docked 15 minutes but I had nobody come in for their appointments

. I didn’t have that many scheduled plans good nobody came in. I had some client walk in on another coworker and said some bullshit that didn’t actually happen. I got 

 0 alerts today and took all of them and took care of them except 

for about 4 of them. It was cold this morning and then during the day it actually

 warmed up. As of 5:17 PM, it got cold again. Glad I have my winter

 coat even though it is April 2. Well I took my little constitutional nap

 like 10 minutes and even though I didn’t really sleep muc The alarm startled me. I got on a very crowded 33 bus right away. Wes is supposed to meet me either I am just meeting or at the men’s meeting which is next up. I’m in the front row and being somewhat not so social.  well I went to the meeting and I had a wall. I just got completely exhausted. I had trouble going to the bathroom. I didn’t hear from Wes so I had at home and ran 

 nto Wes and Jen coming. I told Wes I was too tired to stay for the whole

 men’s meeting. He got a little bit and he was a bit disappointed and I think they were just too 

 ntensely intense from they were and I’m just too tired and I just got to 

 o to bed. Well I came home and immediately threw my sweaty clothes into the 

 aundry and ate some of the Indian surprise and did go to sleep. Meanwhile 

my friend is having surgery today. Will re

port to her on Thursday.

No comments: