Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Tuesday, April 30: Eight Days Left, Day 25 and 2 Day in Delancey district.



Good day one and all . I appreciate my friendships without them 

  don’t have anything.. I had a really intense yoga class and well the yoga teacher kind of rubbed me the wrong way after class. and I'm now trying to cop 

  better attitude I left the meeting early.  This one dude that everybody likes, talked about his mom dying. The whole meeting was about that.  I thought 

a lot of nothing. I wasn't in the mood  this two married woman spoke and I started having an attitude about that  
I just needed to BREATHE Yes I am tired 

 t was a very invigorating clas I took the train and attempted to sleep but 

 hat wasn’t working. All the young girls and mostly other people got off at 34th St.

 somethings never change. I’m now going over to Delancey District

 because they’re going to take two weeks to paint. Well anyhow

, turned out to be a pretty nice afternoon. It’s 1211. I declined to order

 a mini cheesesteak for $6.35 which turned into $9.35. It cost so much 

since they charge for all the fixins🙁 i’m going to the Bodega and I suppose I’d order another tuna hoagie

 for $3.50. I’m also getting stuff for my coworkers. I rode up one sanction and I’m working on my final review

 of my report. It’s now 12:14 PM. Trumps refusal to cooperate with any subpoenas 

 s a first. These are the actions of adictator. William Barr has a lot of explaining to do the Congress.. I’m trying to load up and 

 ot get too tire I made it to the day that I could go straight home and do a quick shave and took a 15 minute nap 

 hich I suppose helped. I did treat a wheelchair and get on bus station that’s the train and then I had a banana and kettle chips and then a t the Indian restaurant. It was a nice place. The food was absolutely delicious both had korma she had shrimp and I had chicken.

 Boy did I feel better eating good food. We talked for a while and enjoyed ourselves. We walked a bit and then I dropped her off and got a train as soon as I could. I suddenly had to go answer the call but I had to wait for the email for seemingly forever. I did make it home and went to bed or about 10:45 PM it was a long day but it ended up very well. 

No comments: