Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Wednesday, December 10 Everyone Knows It's Windy

The
5:30 am Under a Full Moon
Good morning kite flyers and other wind lovers. We have reached the double digits in December.
A Hip T-Shirt from Ello
 This means in America that we got some serious Christmas shopping to do. If you are Jewish you have to add
Hanukkah to that list. I finally got up early for the sunrise and it was nice. It's also windy like in Kansas now and
Day by Day STILL in Business!!
all the young girls are getting off they are 34th like they always do every day!! I don't know why but it is pretty windy your umbrella will just
 blow
Its WINDY!!
away but thankfully it's not raining!! I am listening to the Beatles this morning. First to "Please Please Me."
EL Stop Near Work
 Everyone knows Revolver is great! It"s probably their best album. Please Please Me." has some real gems
My Coffee & Work Parking Lot
in there that you don't hear on the radio.I'm gay as of December 2014,  the radio world is  controlled by corporate America which segmentes
Feeling Social Today
EVERY type of music for them and mighty dollar. It's absolutely absurd
2:40 pm STILL Cloudy
and sad really. You can avoid it by going on the Internet music sites. Like to be served & get.  stuff!  It's 5:53 PM in dark old Philly. I got on the 48. It's a brand-new bus and
that's a good thing. Sharon is home very sick from what's
Its ALSO Cold!!!!!
going on in the flu world. This meeting beforehand I'm going to go to Moshe I hope you know where
Actoss City Hall
I will be on Sunday at 3 o'clock.
I have a chrome book. I use that as my travel  computer to bring
Writing My Blog on My iPh
with me to coffee shops and the like. Since my phones a hotspot I can bring it anywhere. I don't have a router. I have my phone as a hotspot because my roommate uses somebody else's Wi-Fi which actually works on her Mac but this not work on my windows PC nor my iPhone.
New BUS!!
Well I kiss had some banana cake banana bread and it was very tasty I have to leave now it's 630
22nd and Fairmount
I'm going to be squeezing in late      again. Please fix cool funky music at the OCF Coffee House. It's trendy but not obnoxious which is  a relief for sure. Now its time to move on and get going!
Blogging at the OCF Coffee House
Well got home and I talked to my friend and tentatively didn't make plans for New Year's Eve. So I'm going to bring someone else if they want to go. Got home
Eastern State Penitentiary 
cooked up some samosas and noticed might I peters continuing the updating it did last night so it took
On the Phone

about 510 minutes for the The chrome browser to open but it did open in the Internets working hooray.
Add caption
It's still cold and windy though it is now 8:27 PM for Sharon is still sick. Geez!! The Phillies JUST TRADED JIMMY ROLLINS!!! I just got a text at 8:41pm EST  I will get more news from the Philly media. Frankly haven't
Add caption
been paying attention to the sports page all that much. I specially haven't paid attention to the Phillies since it was a dreary season. I'm guessing unloaded his salary?. Well an end of an era is upon us!! The World Series Champion Phillies teams are history. I knew that Cole Hamels wants to be traded when I hadn't heard a peep about Jimmy Rollins.Here is part of the article.
Gonna Be a Long Hot Summer!
Well, Philly.com has the story. He was traded to the Los Angeles Dodgers.

The Phillies, a team resigned to dismantle the roster that produced some of the franchise's greatest moments, started to rebuild Wednesday by trading the man with more hits than any other. Jimmy Rollins, the longest-tenured athlete in Philadelphia, is a Los Angeles Dodger.
Details of the trade, which was expected to net the Phillies two minor-league pitchers, were still being finalized Wednesday evening, said a source familiar with the talks. Rollins, who earned full no-trade rights by spending 10 seasons in the majors and five with the same team, approved the trade.


He is ONLY 2nd to Mike Schmidt for having the longest tenure with the Phillies. He had been with the team since 2006! We just saw a future Hall of Famer go West. Good luck Jimmy. I remember in 2006 he boldly predicted that the Phillies were the “team to beat Jeez the Phillies are going to suck for the next 5 years!!
West Philly February 15 2011
February 11 2011
Well, The residents of the Windermere Apartments got a nice $4.7 million cash settlement!! I reported on this back in February 2011 on this blog. Check it out! I am glad they got their money. This was a botch-job to the highest degree. Well, Move 1985 tops them all!! Good night for another day!

No comments: