Friday, December 26, 2014

December 26: A Sunny Cool Day Off

Early Morning w X-Mas Gifts
Good news for the end of year!!!  The economy grew at a stunning 5% last quarter. This was the best showing in 10 years. Now
 of course There will be people saying that the economy grew
Fairmount Towards 25th Street
despite Pres.Obama's policies  of course saying it grew despite the president and the president has nothing to
7:13 AM
do with it. They will say it's the economic cycle. That's all well and good but I'm sure if mitt Romney
Mike After Meeting
had won, he would be the greatest thing since sliced bread. Anyway enough of that I got up early for the sunrise. After missing  a call from California
TD Bank Hairdo!
on my wake up application.it was a was a . I talked with my friend Mike got a check for
Add caption
Sharon and I'm going to look at possibly getting a MacBook the last years model for $200 off.  
When I have some coffee and think about it this time. I just want hadn't got
Living the Life
Sharon's check written up and very tired and very quiet here today. I'm at the coffee Joe and it's 9:13 AM.
This is My Life.
Yup I talked to a nice woman who commutes from West Chester each day. She has 2 kids. She is living the life. Well there is not envy here just expectations here. I am living the life that seems to fit me. Now its not fitting for others who show more success than I but I try to stay in the here
13 Inch MacBook Air
and now and go from there. I have to not fall into resentment and anxiety about others and what they have etc. When I talked to the Apple genius He says my external hard drive may not be read on the Mac
Still Pretty Quiet at 10:15am
if it wasn't formatted. Interesting Eh? Well see the 13 inch MacBook Pro 13 inch Mac Air i am leaning towards
Yes, Virginia, It's a Bit Pricey
the Pro but I am gonna let that marinate for a bit. I'm not going to meet my friend for coffee before another meeting. Well you met my friend at the Starbucks
Lovely Spruce Street
we each got something to drink and then left to take a walk down Spruce Street to the dog park. You're a
Pit Stop during Our Walk
lot of cute little puppies there. We then walked back ups brooms and stopped at a place that used to
Meet
be at the shows at the Bellevue Stratford and took a little break there. We also went through Rittenhouse Square enjoyed a nice bright sunshine
Yours Truley
! It is now 1207 the meeting starts at 12:15 I'm going to go back home and check on Sheridan and the TV that her father supposed to deliver
Locust Near Broad
today. I just got out of the meeting. I'm now walking down Locust and I'm gonna take a left at 13th.
Broad and Locust Streets
I went to the springboard media and asked  them questions about Mac computers.  I just had a 20 minute
My Place to Ask Questions
 conversation with the guy from springboard at 13th St. He thinks for what I do I would save
MacBook Air
$100 buying this year's Mac Air over buying last years model of the MacBook Pro. If I bought this years MacBook Pro I'd spent $200 more.
Simpler to Just Buy a New Portable Hard Drive
I would have to buy a new portable hard drive since my hard drive I have now is not formatted for Macs. That adds 100 bucks!

Add caption
The Item that really jacked the price is the Apple Care!!! it's l 250 bucks Just for that!!  So the minimum I would spend would be $1500.
I hope Mike would qualify for the 12 months same as cash deal. That would make it 125 a month. I would then pay it off when I got my taxes.
Had to Chase the 48 Down
Okay I'm going to chew on that for a bit. Sharon thinks I ought to forget the "Apple Care" When I was trying to  catch the 48 it started just driving away and I had to flag it down. The driver thought I was only taking photos and not waiting for the bus. I edited  parts of this blog while on the bus. It was
Shazzy Lee
fun!! I went home and there was no
Butters Close up
moving of the TV  but I come home and I got shown some clothing that Sharon got for Christmas. We are both very hungry
Family Photo bomb
and went to the bishop and I'm having my chicken Burrito again and there's the Zaxby's Heart of Dallas bowl. It's not Saxby's it's Zaxby's. Well I got to eat the delicious chicken burrito
Chicken Burrito
and the server  give me a free
Cute Puppy
refill of the Pepsi. We next saw delivery of Sharon's new smart TV. Her father and her brother-in-law came
Dad and Bother-in-Law
over carrying the same and we plugged it in and we were able to get the Internet working on the TV.
Setting up the Smart TV
There's more to do on it but it's a start. Sharon then prepared joy it brought home and added some
Butters Very Excited

more things to it to make it not as thick like a burrito and more like a soupy chili. It was excellent. We had
Domistic Bliss
the apple pie and I'm nice and full and ready to crash early tonight. Pretty darn decent day

No comments: