Thursday, December 11, 2014

December 11, 2014: 33 months

Good morning it's two years nine months today. Today started off with little tiny snow flurries on another 
My Bed
cold December day in the Northeast. I skipped the sunrise since I thought I had two to prevent from getting as sick as Sharon.
This morning one o f the cats came over and said hi. I believe it's little T.I got myself a large coffee
Add caption
and I'm glad because I'm going to need it to try to power through these lists and not get too distracted at work. I literally rolled out of bed and threw on clothes and ate some breakfast
which is always a good thing when you're
Special Effects

fighting off a cold. Will be locking about the Jimmy Rollins trade for Lisa next week. They will start talking about his legacy in Philadelphia.

And they will appreciate them more than they did when he was an active player for the Phillies. That's how the writers  in this city of brotherly love roll!
Good Stuff
Well work was busy as usual I did a lot of niggling little things and the plaster with a bunch of alerts and the day as well as chain Center tickets 
only 2 of them but I got rid of them! I left work at 5:38 PM I was a bit bitchy the whole day slogging through
Block the Noise
work well some folks just need to have a conversation on and off all morning. Yes I shouldn't give a shit but I do! 
It's 5:44 pm &we are approaching 46th Street and I'm going to 15th St. group. Of course I will treat myself to a couple coffee. I'm so glad I'm getting paid 
Intake Area
tomorrow it's not even funny.
I'll be doing Christmas spending primarily with this money. Already know 
I'm getting a new membership for Sharon and I. Then I'm going to pick up some photos and the lighting at 
Crossing the Street
some point.. Well I'm really looking forward to getting my nice tasty cup of coffee and happy the fact 
that I feel so much better today than I did what we could go. Last Thursday I blew off the Feelies in NYC, group, A comedy improv, to get some sleep!

Small group tonight 4 tonight! It was very interesting. I talked and about mind toward kids and people 

talk about kids and people getting pregnant etc.. But the best the best part was young lady share 
I really really enjoyed it was eye-opening

No comments: