Friday, December 05, 2014

Thursday, December 4: Tired and Catching Something.

A Drowsy Look at Fairmount Ave
Good drowsy morning to all.. I had a really weird dream where I was told I was dying so I was waiting
Boarding the 48
to die but really I wasn't going to. My brother was going to try to kill me so he would have a better wedding.
Daddy I am Scared
Strange isn't it? I woke up so drowsy I'm still having trouble waking up and I'm going to the Dunkin' Donuts on or during my break which I never take.  I think it's increased Strattera dosage possible. My
Exhaustion NOT Meditation
dosage was creased by 20 mg last month. Another possibility is that I
21 to Dunkin Donuts
am having male menopause. I don't know which one it is but I guess going to bed early might be a help as
Wicked Hazelnut Coffee
well. I got my Dunkin' Donuts with lots of cream and my client may start  coming in. Well the coffee to give me a burst of energy even though the order was wrong. I had that increase
Peter Going Home
 of energy and that was good. Also a lot
Roman Came Over to Patch
of my clients did not show up today. Well I'm not going to the concert, I'm not going to group and 
Thanks Sharon. Nice Job

I'm not going to the comedy show after group. I'm just gonna go home and chill. I think I'm coming down with something because my throats a little scratchy. About 3 o'clock the energy died off again.
Sharon's Yummy Soup
But a time I got home I knew it wasn't due to the coffee it IS THAT I am catching a cold. This kind of sucks since I just had one in October of THIS year. Sharon made the best homemade soup I have had! It was quite tasty and chunky. I was loving it for sure. Well, lets hope I can
My Mood
can get some rest and not get sick. Lets hope the fact that I did not schedule for tomorrow will help. I was to take off tomorrow but glad I am not since the end of the last month "run" is this weekend!

No comments: