Friday, December 19, 2014

Thursday, December 18: Cold and Not Getting Warmer

View from My Front Window
Good morning on a cold Thursday morning in December 2014. It is a week before Christmas.
48 Bus

Still haven't finished my shopping and today I have group in the evening. I must've just missed
Building to be Demolished
the bus because I waited 10 minutes so I'm going to be 10 minutes late for the sunrise. The sun rise
Cool View
this morning made the Skylook fiery red. I was a bit bummed I couldn't quite get the photo I wanted this
Closest Coffee Place to My House
morning a bit. I did make do though I signed up to group for Christmas Eve commitments.
Work with was okay. I was busy and focused today which was good. I did get some disappointing
La Colombe

news but I guess it's going to happen. Going to happen when I'm in my status that I am in. Well
To 30th Street

I went to Starbucks meet Larry and it was packed and where the line was out to you nowhere with lots
Close to Work

of young girls very small and young but picking up the line. So it's 551 I guess I'm just going to eat and run.
Funny
I guess it's a week to reflect.   I suppose I still have a long way to go.
 It's just too bad finding a person in your life is going to take a lot of building and working. I guess that's the way it's supposed to be but I'm fiftysomething not thirty

something. And I'm not patient but I'm gonna learn patience
Just Staring

I suppose. But I'll just continue to do my thing. It's just tiring that's all.
I think I need to get a good nights  sleep. Listening to REM and the song
Not Pleased
" It's  the End of the World as we Know
it and I Feel Fine". The next song on this album document is the one I love. It has the chorus of "fire" song
These songs fit very well on this cold December day or week before Christmas and all through the night.When
Towing Over Me
Group was very long today it lasted till about 8:40 PM. I fortunately got the bus pretty quickly and it's 9:22 PM and about to step in the house
Holiday Lighting Near City Hall
When I get home I shall get something 2 drink&  maybe a bite and lie down and just let it all sink in! 

No comments: