Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Tuesday, December 16:

I
My Large Room on 3rd Floor
Well I managed to get up on time for the meeting. Even though I deleted the app I got a phone call from
Sunrise
some other country to wake me up. I might be like that and see if it works better. I did the dishes
Walnut Street
this morning and set up the meeting only couple minutes late. And I bought coffee from La Colombe after
La Columbe
the meeting because it's getting down to the wire for the Christmas season.
Now it's off to work via the trolley and  out 2 work.
Intro to Daily Show

Work was a little slower than yesterday that's for sure. It's 152 now 1:52 PM now and we're standing
Exit for Fire Drill
outside because they decided to call a random fire drill. It is now drizzling rain outside as as I stand here
Waiting in Rain
at 58th and market Street next to the Philadelphia laundry.
A lot of my clients didn't show up today so I will try to get this
22nd and Arch
report done. I might visit at it if it's nasty and rainy I'm going to Bagget and go home. To head to meeting
Eastern State Penetrate
maybe I'll join me the Wi-Fi here. I didn't get a whole lot but my transmissions are all done for this week and next week. Going to be one less piece
Peter
of drama to deal with. I just have to remember, but I'm not always going to fit in with every group every time. Does not mean they don't like me. I have to consciously remember that. I posted my feel the response I'm going with her
Fairmount
and most appreciated. Now I'm going to go on Amazon and fetch up the addresses of
Not Fitting In
my kinfolk and use one of my options in the picture too. I'd say I've been run. The Christmas shopping
Eastern State at Night
that is. I still have Allice the kids Dave and Debbie and the kids to complete.

No comments: