Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday, December 19: Work 2 Eat Out

The I
2nd day of Demolition
Good morning fellow secrets. I got another call from Bismarck North Dakota on wake you. I
Rybread Cafe
was going to get up really early and go to the sunrise but I was exhausted. And went back to sleep.
Nice Shot from the Cab
Eventually got up got up some Christmas stuff and left the house. I saw a bunch of people waiting for the 48
Powelton Ave This Morning
in a weird location and found out there was a water main break on it look like they waited forever for the bus..
The EL at 9:15 am
I'm about to approach my stop it is 9:19 AM.
Well I got working and pretty much worked through the day
Corner Store at 58th and Market
. I just realized that I hadn't eaten lunch. And I mean not even that hungry. I did get some work done but
Entering Work
I had some interruptions. Some of the folks at work decorated the cubicles near us. I left around 5:05 PM
Sunset Atop the EL Platform
I need to leave early and meet a friend in Jersey. I feel much better when I did this morning. I'm not feeling as
The EL Approaching
often as a real walkl in my world. It's now 514 looks like I'm running a little late to be to the station I'm gonna
Passinger
be at on the PATCO high-speed line. I caught the pass code just in time before the doors closed. It's a good
Add caption
thing too because we're at the Collingswood stop and it's 545 now. I'm getting off the Haddenfield
Add caption
stop. I'm standing right now outside of the Haddonfield station and I just tested my ride to the restaurant
Commuters @ Haddenfield
My ride is stuck behind an accident she hasn't moved anywhere I think it's going to be at least 10 to 15
Here Waiting for My Ride
minutes before she gets here. Well we ended up going to another place because there was no parking in Haddonfield. But we went to the Indian place which was voted best in in Jersey a few years. It's called Coriander Flavors of India. I loved it curry chicken with just died for me and then I had a mango Lhasa and she had a mango mousse. It's quite the tasty Indian treat. Well I
At Restaurant
got dropped off the field station and I'm going to take the train to the 48 bus. Boy I stuffed myself good.It
Gifts @ Back of Restaurant
is now 9:28 PM and it was fun but I'm now very tired. The train till 9:36pm time to play on the phone and
PATCO Home
listen to some music. Well I got the train to Ethan market. I was really fortunate that I cut the 48 right away
At Dr Cohen's
right after I got some mother nature relief. I got home and met Madeline at Dr. Collins office and then
At the Bishops
we went to the bishops and we hung out with Sharon to bishops for it while it was really fun.

No comments: