Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tuesday, December 23: Rain and The Last Normal Day

24th Street
Good morning this is your hippie dippy weatherman current conditions as of 6:50 AM; it's currently dark with wet rain happening right now.
19th Street
There will be light in the next half hour.  Want to know more information
Misty Fog
go to my blog Route 55
Please comment at the end of the Blog with your comments
That's Me!!
or questions about life my blog and what the next event of your life will happen.
Anyhow today was very
Extended Weekend
busy at the old welfare farm. I was trying to narrow down my end of the month with. It's all about five
My Busy Desk
people or six. I'm going to special Tuesday night group since obviously nothings gonna be going
The View of 58th Street
on Christmas day which is Thursday. I am hitting the road. Not sure I'll have coffee only because I'm pretty
The EL at 57th Street
dry at this point. Well the rain pretty much nonexistent except the bit of speediness. I came and got him an
City Hall
overpriced orange juice but it really hit the spot. It's now 5:58 PM. Neither Larry or Natalie are coming tonight.
Cool Album by The Stone Roses
It's going to be a mixture of two groups that will gather. Then and now it seems to be the same. I
Starbucks @ 16th
can't complain though I still do. Do you know women as friends group AAA chilling with
Walnut @ 16th
my friends no sex. It is what it is an overall not a bad place to be. I'm not sure whether I'm going to hang out with Dean on Christmas my mom or go with
Fresh Squeezed
Sharon's family up to Quakertown. I know it's one sounds more entertaining to me. It is
Sharon's Dad's Book
now 8:15 PM and group ended. It was so it was pretty good he's pretty chill. The topic was Christmas
Add caption
and people stress about Christmas. Overall was pretty lighthearted. I did just get a text from Sharon
Buildings in Fog
that she thought it would be a good idea to hang out with her family. I think he's right. So, I think I'll hang
Fog
out with mom and hang out with Dean and his buddy for my Christmas. Of course there is one person I would like to spend Christmas with
My Room
but I'm don't think that's going to happen. It's just a hunch. Yeah it's pretty mild out and it's so foggy up on the tall parts of the buildings. I think it's really really cool 

1 comment:

MoonDoggie said...

Jolliest of Christmas's and peace-filled New Year's.