Friday, December 05, 2014

Wednesday, December 3: Kind of Wet

Perot Street this Morning
Well I got up a little late this morning. It rained a bit unfortunate stop because I couldn't find my umbrella.
Good Tunes
I should say umbrellas in the plural because I have more than one. I'm running late again.
Route 7 Bus This Morning
Tomorrow I'm supposed to go to feelies concert in New York and part of me just wants to blow it off because
A Wet Foggy Morning
I'm tired.
Well I made it to noon that's far and I'm very hungry. I went to the Philly laundry across from my office where
Getting Coffee at La Columbe
the Pepsi is only a buck. And I'm going to have some samosas and a yogurt along with the Pepsi. It's
Church
cold and the rain starting to come down a little harder now. I'm a go eat lunch and then proceed with the rest of the day Hopefully, the rain will not
Entering Work
be too harsh! when I get out of work. Well, I had last-minute dashing around from 4 to 515. And then I got out of work. I even have more people than expected tomorrow and a Feelies concert tomorrow night. I was alerted
Yup
by my friend Amy that there's on Michael Brown protest in Center City. He may that might explain the
Working
extra traffic and the number of pedestrians which is more than usual in this area 22nd between market & Arch.and apparently the 48 was turning at 20th St.  Well,  the 7, bus,  that runs
Going Home
every 20 minutes on a good day I don't think it's a good day for SEPTA!!
Bus Follies
I guess the Michael Brown protest  threw SEPTA off for a loop. I guess I'm just going to keep walking up 22nd till something shows up. Well eventually I did get home. I blew off the meeting because I just wanted to eat some pasta because I was so damn hungry. I hung out
Cooking Pasta
with Sharon then just went upstairs and started chowing down and then fell asleep around 11:45.

No comments: