Sunday, December 07, 2014

Sunday December 8: SLEEPING

I Hibernated Today
Yes, boys and girls that's exactly right I did forget up to close to 3:30 PM boat show and I were exhausted!!!
I Roused Myself
When I did finally get up I had eggs and biscuit with sausage. Very very tasty. Well this is all going on the Eagles
Southern Cooking w/Sharon YUM
are losing 24–14to the Seattle Seahawks. I was also organizing my pictures and got to October 20 before I
4pm Fairmount Ave. 
was distracted. I am now going to complete my day with a nice hot shower and hopefully I
1st Floor Window
will sleep well enough to go to work and feel decent. I've been fighting a cold since it least Wednesday of
Catching Up w. Saving
last week. I blew off group the Feelies various meetings and the whole day on Sunday to try to keep from getting really sick. So will begin a new week in December Amy just told me that next week is the week before Christmas believe it or not so we need to be in for shipshape good night

No comments: