Monday, December 08, 2014

Monday, December 8: Not a Bad Day @ Work.

I I
Breakfast
Yes, I woke up around 7:45 am. It's not a good day to have a conversation with strangers on the EL!!
Rybread Cafe
I had my breakfast of Joe's O's. That's Trader Joe's brand of Cheerios just caught the 7 Bus on time.
Still Tired but Not Too Bad
Well when I got to the trolley station if you huge crowd of people. And nice woman that who went on Twitter that there was a technical problem in the trolley stop running until 8:45 AM.  I did not get to the
Disembaking the 7 Bus 2 Trolley
  trolley stop till about
Christmas Trolley
8:53 AM so I didn't have to wait all that long. It's pretty cold morning this morning. Once again it's
Going into Work!!
supposed to rain later on today. That means it's definitely going 2 warm up. Well it's beginning
Answering My 1st Call
of the month when it comes to the well for wagon. New reports to answer to him. New day to be on the board. Being the second Monday in December
Dog at Laundromat
Cheap Drinks @ Laundromat
that means Intergroup commitments for January. Kind of scary still working on commitment for December onwith all the holidays etc. I really didn't sleep well I wanted to him hopefully I won't get my full blown 4 days.
My Cubicle World for 7 Years
Well it rain has not started yet and I'm having lunch and my coworker was pulled off the board so it's
56th Street EL Stop
me myself and I from 1:45 PM. Well work is done gone the sun. The days are getting shorter until 
Boarding Train
December 21st, I think I got some stuff done considering and I feel as close to normal five been since last
At Spring Garden Stop on EL
Wednesday and I still feel a little tickle in my throat so I have to not stay up too late and chill. I'm now
Getting My Group Stickers
going to this meeting at 5:54 PM for a meeting that starts at 7 PM. I got numbers 25 and 26.

My friend who is the rep for her group has not responded to my texts nor phone calls. I  sometimes take her slots or her. I am waiting to hear from her first. Meanwhile I am eating a half of a  chicken cheesesteak
I got for lunch today. I just read that
Its Cold as of 6:45 pm
Ferguson Protesters AND Taylor Swift are on the "short list" for person of the year. TAYLOR SWIFT!!! WOE is our culture and infotainment. Well, my friend texted me and she is to be here at 7:15pm tonight. I got her number 49 for the committment list. Shoot, I will just have her group piggyback on my 2 groups so she can get home at a decent hour. As you can see, its darn near freezing out now

My Friend's Refreshment
and by the time 8pm hits, it will be much colder.  Speaking of which I nor'easter coming our way. It's going to bring  rain hear and some snow up in the Poconos. Just more wet  weather that's about it.
Keeping Busy
It's 730 right now my friend still not here. I picked 2 commitments. on her
A Whole Load of Wetness is in Store for the Next 2 Days :(
behalf.  I hope I can get home soon. I would like to get a ride to the EL since its pretty damned
cold and I am still feeling wary of getting sick.It's been nice to be feeling better! Well, I did get a ride back
Butters and I
home 
and my friends little monster too. We scooted right back up Springgarden to 22nd St. Then I had some
Butters
homemade cooking. I enjoyed that very much. I was reminded. that 34 years ago that that John Lennon was shot. It was Monday December 8th 1980. I had not remembered this until now 11pm. Here is a special about John Lennon's death. A lot of people first heard about his death on Monday Night Football in the voice of Howard Cosell. 

No comments: