Saturday, December 20, 2014

Saturday, December 20: Its Coming


Breakfast
Good morning are you morning. I got up in time for bed. Her employee called in sick for the second day in a row.
The 48 Bus Ahead
I then got the bus and trolley but they took me 45 minutes to get to Larry @ 3rd and Arch. Meeting went
The Trolley @ 22nd Street
well and I'm outback. Took me up to the roof deck watching the fireworks from on New Year's Eve. The plan is to go to come back to Larry's and then go up to the roof deck and watch the fireworks baby!
Another View of the Delaware
I have some time so I should do some Christmas shopping.
The View from Larry's Roof Deck
I might just do that and then head back home by around 2 o'clock. Hope to meet my friend Amy and hang out with her for the holiday. Well Larry and Veronica went up to Southampton for a party
What Larry and Veronica Take
for him at home. Unfortunately did not have to wait at all for the 48 bus to arrive. That's really good sense it's  pretty darn cold outside. Well I got home and took a
2nd and Market
small nap with my music and earphones  which was interesting.
24th Near My Place
Sharon just got home and is going to Little Pete I think I'll join her there. Well I got there and she had to leave 10 minutes later. We did have a nice conversation and I got takeout.  Well instead
Ultra Hair Salon
of the shower I took a short snooze . After my nap Sharon came home and then she went off to little Pete's. I decided 10 minutes later to join her and we had a nice conversation.
At Little Pete's

Eagles Game at 1st Half
She went back to work and I joined her later and hung out and ate my take out that she cut a mother
11th and Market
and daughters hair. When that was going to realized it was going 15 time to get a move on. I dropped off my backpack got my gifts and hopped on the 48
Police on Alert
While that was going on Eagles are playing right now and
At Jefferson Station (ne: Market East
losing 10 to 7 to  the lowly.   Redskins.  If they lose this game will be out of the playoffs and people be going for Chip Kelly's head.
Add caption
I made on the West Trenton Line. It is very crowded with young girls suburbanites I could barely hear Larry on the phone. Bought a bunch
of food and stuff so we can try to eat something and not go outside. Well I really text to my friend
Melrose Park
and she's currently watching the Wizard of Oz. Looking forward to watching that on a cold December
 
night five days before Christmas. Wizard of Oz was good but the Eagles Redskins 2724. The field-goal kicker
Holiday Hat
blue mystic to make up a few rolls and Mark Sanchez threw an interception with less than 2 minutes to go to
Eagle Lose Playoffs on THIS Field Goal
seal the fate. The cowgirls are going to win the division and the Eagles are Not in the playoffs at all. They lost
Dinner
to San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis and that is the tiebreaker. I had baked chicken with sweet and sour sauce and some latkes. It's quite the tasty
Mims!
Digging the New Micro-Fiber
supremely warm. Sharon help make the bed all fixed up and I bet you all a good night

No comments: