Monday, December 01, 2014

Sunday: the last day of November

Good morning public transit riders. It is a a fairly decent morning weatherwise out here. It's not frigid not windy & of
A Different View of the Parkway
course it's not raining either. I woke up in plenty of time because I had to go to the bathroom for the third time
The 43
during the night. I had breakfast, moved  stuff for a little bit and walk to the 43 bus. I am on the 43 bus going to go
Spring Garden aT 4TH
to fourth and Springgarden and catch the 57. Well I Came first so I decided to take it since all he has to do his
Got to Bar None on Time
speed down 4th Street take a left on South. This way I was on time. The Bar None was packed! After that,
View from Bridgit's
Drew and I walked from second south to his place. Drew's going to drive me to his place in Essington. Hopefully
Woman Rescuing Bike
will have time to go to Trader Joe's but I'm not sure cause I got to meet somebody at 20th
Mailing Important Parcel
and Callowhill to get junk mail too. We're going to Essington in via the world-famous Platt bridge.
Cool Patteren
This is the place where visitors get to see and smell the refineries in Philadelphia. It's a really nice mild day today. What a freaking difference between yesterday and
Heading Towards Essington
today. Well we made it to Drew's place in
Siri Giving Directions
Essington. It's quite a large property in my Pinyan. Drew was bummed because some delinquents busted
Drew's New Place
out the windows and screens and the two adjacent buildings that are next to the house. I made it just-in-time
Meeting a Friend
to drop off the mail to Rob's Mother and now we're going to Trader Joe's since I have absolutely no food in
Trader Joe's
my house. Boy that I'm on a superstar that Trader Joe's was crowded but the line flowed. It's a good
The Banana Phone
stored at Trader Joe's. So glad it's pretty close to my house. Next stop back on 24th and Fairmount
Returning Shopping Carts
to unload the bags and say hi to Sharon. Drew left us and went to get a massage with the same person I use.
Turkey Casserole
We're going to have a turkey casserole left by Sharon's Father. Now I'm going to be ready to partake in the
Enjoying the Casserole
casserole. I'm freed usince my friend was busy with her family for the day. If the casserole, I took a power
Driving!!
nap for an hour and that felt really good. I stayed up too late last night like I shouldn't. Sharon was nice
You Do We Do
enough to lend me the car so I'm able to go to You Do We Do & pick up some stuff for the house.
Joe's Place
I just got a call from Joe I'm going to go to his place on 39th St. in West Philly. Joe's cooking some dinner from scratch any needed a potato
Packers vs Patriots 
masher. So we went to the fresh grocer or he went to the Fresh Grocier & I waited in the car for him to
Joe
get out. I am watching New England and Green Bay Green Bay is winning 26 to 21. There's 8:33 left in the 4th Qtr.
Nice Kitty

No comments: