Saturday, December 13, 2014

Saturday the December 13th: Busy Then Midday Break

Early Morning
Good morning everybody. It is Saturday, 13 December 2014 A.D. Eastern standard time. I did get awake with that new app I spoke about yesterday. It actually worked I got a call
New Wake Up App
from England I believe it was. I was a little incoherent but it was
Leaving This Morning
fine anyway. Well took me 10 nine to get out of the bed which was okay because I didn't have to be meeting
Caught it JUST in Time!!
Larry until 10 o'clock. I put the 48 bus just in time for street and then took a quick cab to the milk and honey
Snack on the Bus
café. Once I got the milk and honey Larry Murray had to leave to get set up. I then got a T-shirt of the Christmas
My Path to 4th and Lombard
present a coffee and some banana bread which as of 11:48 AM it's still in my pocket. Where he spoken
So Glad I STILL Have THIS!!
with good shares were excellent. I then saw Larry Drive off to Delaware been picked up by his wife and
Looks Like a Cool Movie at the Ritz!
I caught the 42 bus to 22nd and Walnut. Then I walked 2 1/2 three blocks to market street where
Add caption
I'm where I waited for the seven bus to deliver me home. I plan to Frank for some Flemings to my camera
Milk & Honey Cafe
to the computer and then take a nap. I'm gonna meet Larry at the Thai restaurant 40th and market at 6:00 PM.
Met Larry Here
I just got home. Roman within the house, the door was unlocked and the coffee was left on. The good thing
Larry off to Delaware
at least going to mentally aware of the situation. Well the repair man and paint her room and within and that
Listening to THIS!
was the reason for the unlock door. Sharon was very busy so I went to the CVS to get some drinks
Waiting for 7 Bus for Home
and the Philadelphia magazine list the top 45 stylus. Jens not listed but you don't have a bunch of staffers in the
Sharon's Busy Shop
Philadelphia magazine. And I'm sure some of them no politicians and wealthy benefactors and entertainers.well I came home and had some lunch that was pretty good and I finally got to my photographs. I finished October and got to

My Lunch Spread
November 16. That was the day I saw the comedy show and add tons of videos of Philly Lane comics.. 5:30 PM I'm supposed to be in West Philly at 6pm I just
Busy at Ultra Hair Salon
took a half hour nap in this very cold house. It's cold because the door was left open for
Roman @ Work Today
Roman all day. Amy texted and said she couldn't make it so I'm just going to roll my ass out and had to
Saving Photos to My Computer
40th and Chestnut. We're going to eat Thai food and then see a movie at 7:30 PM,it's a monthly special
Saving from iPhone to HP Laptop
movie event called Java Flix. You go to with church at 51st and Walnut and see first run movies for free.
My Room as of 5:30pm Today
They have a nice spread of coffee and snacks in in the back of the room that we see the movie. I took a cab to the papaya grill minute with Larry and broke up. Then Murray and

This was Left
his friend came. I had some yellow curry in. It was very delicious where they going to see a movie at the Java Flix.
This is Where We Ate
   series. The weather outside is not that frightful. Tomorrow it should be partly sunny with a high of 45°.
My Dinner of  Yellow Curry
That will feel pretty good. They moved most wanted man was excellent. John Philip Seymour was really good
Murry and Cindy
I think that's his name. Then I came home and organize my pictures until late at night. I got done all
Ronald McDonald House on Chestnut
of October and all of November today so now I'm two weeks from being caught up that's great.now it's on to
Cold
Sunday I have a different sort of agenda wind up at least in the afternoon. Good night

No comments: