Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sun Dec 14: A Decent Day RIP Grover


Good day.Today is Sunday, December 14, 2014. I got that call from the app no persons I don't like her talking through a machine. I went back
15th Near Spruce
to sleep and didn't get out of bed till nine then took a shower right off took a cab to the barn on meeting to
Tree @ the Westbury
meet a friend at her place at 15th and Spruce we walk to the meeting. Afterwords, I made it
View from Brigit Foy's
up with Drew and we talked and went to a funky coffee shop near the scene just south of South Street.I
Westbury Hallway

have a haircut at 12;30 @ the Chop Shop. It's a cloudy all day but not nearly as chilly as it had been.
THE Missing Person
This is good since it's not raining nor windy outside. Well it's 1:42 PM. I ate at a delicious coffee shop
Drew and I at the Red Hook
called the Red Hook. I gave drew a good review on yelp as well as giving a good one to the Red Hook. I had
The Chop Shop
a delicious egg and cheese sandwich on a cinnamon raisin bagel. After that I got my haircut with my stylist. I finally returned that
South Street
hundred dollar product that I didn't like. I lost some value because the box was kind of must stop but I did
Hipsters Make Babies Too!!
get three charging cords and my phone clean up all germs by a UV light. I didn't know that you could do that.
Neat Place
So my phone is is germ-free is it ever has been. Well I walked up ninth Street to March to catch the 48. 9th Street is where I'm going to eat Chinese
Dinner
noodles with a friend. It's nice to be introduced to different places to eat. I'm heading home and I'm
The 48 approaching 9th Street
going to chill for a bit and get this backpack but I've been carrying around all day. I got home and found out I am over my 30 Gig data Plan as of 2:47 pm today. I will get 1 more Gig for $15 bucks. Oh well.

2:57pm on Fairmount Ave
I am now going to the OCF Coffeehouse to meet someone. here's my text I got from AT&T
Yogurt to Go

 "AT&T Free Msg: 100% of the 30 GB of shared data for your AT&T Mobile Share group was used. We?ve added 1 GB of shared data & $15 will be added to your next bill."
End of the Visit
Okay that photo Fairmount Avenue steak at 2:56 PM I'm supposed be at the OCF after three and I'm at 22nd
Getting Lemon Merange
I'm about two blocks away.Well, it's 4:22 PM and my plans changed I'm not going down to Chinatown this evening.I
Getting My Little Pete's Order
finished my coffee and came back home. I got a mop  for Sharon and I'm going to get some food. One piece of lemon meringue pie.
UPSET!!! Buffalo BEATS Green Bay!
One large chicken noodle soup, One fountain Coke.I got a pizza and Coke for myself, I almost left
Sharon's food on the counter like it wasn't mine it all. Thank God the woman at the counter
Mmm Pizza
 assisted me with getting my memory back. I would suck.

Add caption
It's now 6 PM sharp I'm going to go process more pictures and see with the social networking comes up with. Well Larry was too tired
Transferring 3 Months of Photos
Another friend got my message late and I decided just to stay home and move my files from my iPhone to my computer. I am caught up as of now.
I'm going out to get cherry lemon meringue pie and a chocolate shake and I got myself some fancy
Eagles ALMOST get Punt Blocked
Snapple peach iced tea. Right now the Eagles are losing 7-0. Dallas scored on the first possession in the Eagles were three and out now Dallas
2 More Pizza Slices
has the ball again and it looks like there driving past midfield there on the Eagles 35 at 9:49 PM as I going to Little Pete's. Well I come back and
This Made it 21-0 Dallas
hung out with Sharon and then I got hungry again and went back to the pizza place in the corner
Yum
Luigi's for us to go as a fancy name to it and I got 2 slices forthe price of 1. I saw Dallas move ahead 21-0 on a catch by Dez Bryant. My friend just told me now it's 21-7 Dallas
. I believe it'sthe half. It's the end of third-quarter 28/24Dallas. I've to 75% of my extra one gig of Wi-Fi Jesus Christmas. Its now 11pm and there is 13 minutes left in the Eagles game
Add caption
and its now 35-24 Dallas. BOOO!! Trent Cole injured his and and will not be back for the game.


 I have some sad news to report today!!!!
Grover Wilson Died on Dec 11th. He was  cool man who was a part of the West Philly scene. RIP Man No word on the arraingments as of this date. I plan to atten if at all possible. He really brought job to many in West Philly
1988 44th and Pine

No comments: