Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve: Work Friends and Family

I
This Morning at 24th and Fairmount
Good day my fellow holiday folk. I wrote earlier in the blog but forgot to save it so it eliminated itself. I got up in time due to
On the Bus in the Rain
the wake up app. Two people were on the line to same time. I thought that was really funny and silly. 
At Saxby's
I got to work and bought some food for our unit's not the fun you're having all morning
Very Very Rainy
while at work. I took care of the business I had to take care of before Christmas since we are closing Friday
Ready for Work
of this week. I got a nice little baggie of gifts from Miss Scheffield my supervisor and we closed at 2 o'clock today.
Fresh Grocer at 57th Street
I am in going home going to take a shower and give Larry his gifts that are sitting in my bedroom.
Co-Workers
I am going to walk down 22nd until I see a seven or until I get the arch Street or I can catch the 48 bus directly
Pat's Monitor
to my domicile. I need to wrap some presents wrapped and figure out what exactly I'm doing after
Today's Weather
I get to Dave's house or what time doing after Dave's house. Right now one step at a time at the 48 or
Michael and Alice Gifts Before
seven go home and take care some business. Well it's now 5:19 PM. I had to blow off the commitment.
Alice & Mike's Gifts
There was no way I could do it and having to drive mom home from media with her car. It was
My Trip from Fairmount 2 Media
just impossible. Getting the gift together took much longer than I thought plus I had to take a shower.
Boarding the 48 Bus
I'll have to give Larry a day late since I had no time to get all my stuff together and go to Larry's considering
69th Street Terminal
the length of this ride. It's an hour and 19 minutes from point A to point B, I am really thirsty right now. I just go down and orange juice in about 25
The Media Trolley
seconds and now about to have a Coca-Cola for the trip up. I'm a wee bit stressed because I don't like blowing off commitments. But you know mom has to come first so I don't feel completely awful about it I just
Editing My Blog
can't dwell on it. I'm on the 101 express probably the media. It's  making only half the stops. I am now
Not Many on This Trolley
using my phone hot spot to type and edit this blog page while riding on this trolley. I think this is cool and I enjoy it VERY much. Well we are on Providence Road now and that means that I need to get ready to get off at Olive Road and Walk down to Dave's Place. I
Entering Media

think its about a half mile. I hope I can divvy the gifts in a mellow manner. Well I just walked all of street and I'm banging a left seventh which should run into Centennial Road. It is 6:07 PM and the rain
Add caption
has stopped. Oh blessed day! Well
Add caption

I'm approaching Centennial Road & the rain is Nowhere to be found. Star Fleet time is 6:09 PM. When I walked in
Add caption
everybody wad occupied so I wasn't even noticed. I went upstairs and got out of my stuff and I was in time for dinner. dinner was really delicious.
Add caption
It was cool especially Jane and her husband. The Russian dude and his wife were bit cagy towards me.
Dinner. YUM
Putting in Libya were charming as usual. I left with my mom back to Horsham. I slept for a bit I'm pretty tired.
My Nieces and Friend
I'm going to go back to bed after I brush my teeth now it's about 10:55 PM

No comments: