Monday, December 01, 2014

Mon: December 1: A Mild Start to the Last Month


Fairmount Ave
I awoke late today because I set the alarm for 6:15 PM and not 6:15 AM. I usually don't go to the sunrise on 
On the 48  Bus. Hubby Talk
Mondays but I had to because I couldn't get anybody to answer the question of who's doing the commitment
Short and Very Tired
with me tonight. Well I went there and found out who it was from the horses mouth. This man's very reliable
19th and Walnut
so I'm in good hands there. Larry tells me it's going to be mild and I believe them because it's pretty mild now
Good Thinking
at 8:48 AM. I'll have to find out whether the computer are going to be down today all day.
Lunch
Well great news for me the computers went down they ran it's well if they can run.. That was a great relief
No Easy Way to be FREE!!
I slog through work and my clients did get under my skin a little bit. I didn't get as much as I wanted to
I Took the Trolley Today
get done but then again I was on the board and my partner helped out a lot with seeing the on-call people. It started to rain and I noticed it when I stepped out. My supervisor who was not
feeling it. Apparently some people took names from the wrong list. It is  the beginning of the month.
My Path to Commitment
Anyway, I left work and and was going to take the several 48 but my
Cool Effect
partner in the commitment is going to pick me up at 20th St. and I'm walking through the rain right now.
30th Street Station
Well I got a ride to 30th St. from the commitment and I got off the EL at 40th. This where I bought my Pakistani take out lunches. Next I stopped over at Pat's and he treated me to some homemade Indian    Well, the rain has stopped
Patience is a Virtue
so I was able to walk from 40th to 42nd. I  ventured upon the new version of the Indian store right next to Kabobbish  and it's very nice he did a

New "Dana Mandi Store 
very nice job with this place. It was larger and much cleaner then where it was in the building next door. Pat Served up a yummy can of Joyti with
Old  "Dana Mandi Store
white rice. I enjoyed it very much. Soon afterward, Pat got comfortable and my friend was too exhausted to talk, so I decided to borrow Pat's
A 1994 Wonder!!

Chromebook and check out the website called Mediaite and a sister website called SportsGrid
Buying Lunch for the Week!
Most of the news was about Ferguson, Mark Sanchez, or Bill Cosby. Those stories are pretty tired now especially the Ray Rice saga!! I am going to check my phone now. Its now 10:54 pm and its time
Dakota Pat's Dog
to think about getting home by SEPTA real soon before the rain starts again and the cold roars back!!  Pat is quite asleep at this moment. Well I got the 21 at about 11:04 PM. It is starting to get back to cold-weather once more. It's 11:35 PM. I
Here Comes the 21 Bus!
got at least a 10 to 15 minute wait for either the 7 or the 48. The wind is starting to stop a bit and
22nd and Arch. COLD
it's colder. I'm hanging under a vestibule at 2133 Arch St. And I'm listening to some Steely Dan.
Add caption
I suppose I have to toughen up myself up for the upcoming winter months. I don't think I'm as layered as I could be.  As I was standing in the vestibule
Add caption
I see in the corner of my eye  the route 7 Bus!!! I just caught it in time!!! It's 11:51 Pm. I need to figure out a warmer route. Good night everyone. May the news be OK or better for all my friends and their friends as well.

No comments: