Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Tuesday, December 2: A Civilized Day

3rd Floor at Sunrise
Good morning are you holiday warriors. It's Tuesday and it started off well. Sharon got up with me this morning and it was really cool having someone awake with me. She made some of her kick-ass coffee she used  the dryer to warm up the
Sharon
Serenity
kitchen & it was so goddamn civilized. She was telling me how she woke up with her ex and made
Franklin Institute
him lunch most mornings. He definitely lost out on that deal. 
Yes today is back to normal December weather for
Me buying An Apple!?!
Philadelphia Pennsylvania.

While at work I was able to get some reports done and I saw a
Morning Commute
few people. A lot of them did not show up so I have to follow through on those. Well glad plow through and finished off about 5:15 PM then I just missed
the 48. As I was missing the 40 and I was talking to
Black & White West Philly Near Work
Larry trying to form/instruct him how to move files from his phone to his computer. I was very
fortunate the rain wasn't pouring and it wasn't windy. The seven bus finally showed up not too much later
Work Desk Today
. I then walked a block to the OCF have coffee house and I'm gonna try to update this blog in 10 minutes
Waiting for the Computer
because that's all I've got before the 615. I see here and I feel for lack of a more nuanced way of describing
Work Parking Lot at Lunch
it, a black man in a white man's paradise. You know like I don't really exist I'm just here. Well the OCF is
Purple Haze
playing pretty funky tunes. I must say it sounds pretty good. It's 6:06 PM so I'm gonna start doing initial editing.
OCF Coffee
Meeting ended and it will and I shared it now I just got notification from Sharon that she's at the bishops
Listened to THIS!
so I'm gonna stop over and hang with Sharon at her favorite spot. It is now 7:52 PM. I'm having a Coke with lemon and we're
At the Bishop's Collar 
splitting a roast beef sandwich. Man, that sandwich was very good. It hit the spot for sure.

No comments: