Saturday, December 27, 2014

Saturday, December 27: I Awake from a Deep Slumber and Doing My Thing

I I
Sleepy at 8:30
Good day!After going to bed around 815 or so it was very hard to get up by 9:00 AM this morning. I
Wake Up Call
did succeed in getting up and washing the dishes in the kitchen. I did that for selfish purposes so I could have a bowl of cereal to eat. I actually
Breakfast
made it to Starbucks before married because the 48 was five minutes late and I caught it in time. The coffee
Entrance to  Apt Complex
tastes very good when you're very exhausted. We went to the 1030 and I decided to start typing
3rd Street in Old City
this blog entry while I was waiting by the door. Meeting started at 10:30 it is now 10:46 AM. I think I'll go
At Starbucks
back upstairs doors unlocked. Want to hang out with Larry and Veronica today. Going to go to Foreman
Mills then to Kmart for brunch and then I'm gonna meet Pat and Gwynne. Going to game and I've not seen
Big Book
happen at least 2 1/2 weeks. It'll be good to see the squirrel again through. Another nice bright sunny day in
RIP Grover. Tues Dec 30th
Philadelphia. And the sunny days will end tomorrow night. Grover's funeral is on the 30th at 11:00 AM. Well I am at the form and will Aramingo Avenue.
Walking
Aramingo Avenue feels like Route 130 or 38 middle of Jersey. Foreman Mills, it's kind of like a secondhand store but for the hood.
I-95 This Early Afternoon
I'm just keeping Larry's wife company and I'm going to try to find and nine cheesy hat since I lost 3
Foreman Mills @ Aramingo Ave
hats in two days. Yes it is now 12:20 PM. And Brian is trying on some pants that are on sale here at
Inside the Foreman Mills
the foreman mills. Well you want to Foreman Mills I got two hats. Then we went to Larry's dry cleaning
T-Shirt 4 Sale!
and went to the buffet. I ate fairly carefully and didn't over stuff myself. I had fruits and that made me feel a lot better.
I then got AT&T to take the overages off my bill Bill is pretty damn high hundred and $190 a month is going
Dessert at Chinese Buffet
to be the average. Reminder, that includes 40 gigs of data the monthly payment for the phone
An Option for Sharon & I
which see iPhone 6, and I have in the personal hotspot. AT&T says you get home through $25 a
Larry and I about 2:40
month plus and underarms for the modem for the first 12 month then he gets jacked up to $45 a month    thereafter. I got the 48
Got the Route 48 In TIME!!
on time and my friend is scheduled to be here in the next 20 minutes is now 2:53 PM I'm on the 48 bus at 3 and Arch. Hello  I hanging  out with pat and at his house and he has a beautiful big monitor you attached his
Gwynne and I
Dell and pewter. You got a new hard drive and new operating system put on is Delso it's practically new again.
Pat and Rocky
It's 530 Sharon's got a date and we're going to see the invitation game about World War II guy who
Pat and Rocky at His Cage
breaks coach with his mathematical.  skillz. That's getting new chrome book as well and it's a nice mild evening. I'm probably will get some
Computer and Large Monitor
juice and Pat has to mosey on out and go back to work at the church. Well we all decided to follow Pat and
From Left: Dakota, Gwynne & Rocky
go to a coffee place and grab a bite to eat but to the coffee place is the green line and café Renada were
Pat Chillin
closed because of the holidays. They closed early. We then decide to go tonight Ethiopian Café.
Yum Ethiopian Dinner
Didn't have coffee but we split a vegetarian gumbo at the place. It was excellent. We decided
Add caption
to see "Big Eyes ". The painter paints all the faces with huge round eyes. The husband got the credit
This Blog is NOT Rated
 for his wife's paintings and sold many many photos. I just took a bathroom break and I go. Amy
Drew's Date and Gwynne @ Ritz 5
just got home from her girlfriend's. We met Drew and his OKC  woman. Gwynne and I took the 48 back to 718.  I will close that probably am too nice of a guy to be dating at this point. I will say that
I Am NOT Slick Like This Guy!!!
 in time something will arise from the disappointment. But I know I better keep trying anyway

No comments: