Monday, December 22, 2014

Monday, December 22: The Days get Longer Starting Today!

Future Demolition
Good morning purveyors of goodness and free will. Today is December 22 as you all know. It's three
Rybread
days before Christmas it's a seasonable day today with the temperature being A cold 34° with a slight breeze.
Inside Rybread
I suited up with my Santa hat bought some coffee and food provisions that why Brad and cut the
Route 7 This Morning
seven best Justin time. If I hadn't been mad I would be at least 10 to 15 minutes later than I already a.m.
21st and Market
I am walking on 57th St. it is 9:10 AM and Josh and I are on the "board". I'm listening to the Byrds Sweetheart
I am Here!!
of the Rodeo. I got this album about two years ago as I thought this one was on it but it wasn't. I have grown
Trolley at 22nd Street
to really like this album a lot since all the songs fit neatly together I know we vote fine music. It's now 1:53 PM.
My Workplace
I just haven't been able to get a Groove at work. Now taking lunch and see if I can get my act together. Well I canceled all my trips pass appointment
CIS Errors are A-Plenty These Days
scheduled for Friday since I just found out today that the office will be closed on December 26. I don't 12
56th and Market
transplants pick up the label to contact directly nine of them. That's pretty good percentage. Well jeez man.
Add caption
It's starting to rain out here I can't believe that. I guess I wasn't paying attention what the weather would be like at 5:38 PM. The rain really
6:06 @ Saxby's
made the lights and now Square listen. I took a bunch pictures and I found one I liked best. My friend Amy agreed with me which is cool. Well I'm gonna start  drinking coffee and editing this
Good Tune
blog and filling it up
September 2013
with pictures before true gets in here at the Saxbys. I noticed my throats getting a little scratchy but not sure just scratching. It is now 6:09 PM meeting starts at 6:45 PM. I read that Sony Pictures wants Netflix Hulu, Amazon, and YouTube to streem The Interview That must be pretty easy for Sony to say that
Getting Snacks
since they chickened-out to a 2-bit dictator!! Well, off to the 6:45. The meeting with not too bad.
Pat Took This
The money " To thine self be true. Afterwords they had a spread
of cookies & little bite-size sandwiches.
Snacks
I had a few too many fig newtons but it was okay. Afterwards, do you and I went to CVS at 19th and Walmart
Drew
gift cards to wrap up Christmas. Drew is visiting the family and for Genia I ended up walking towards the bus stop with Drew and almost twisted my ankle again but I didn't
Add caption
I'm now going into the bishops were Sharon is to say "hi"
Add caption
.We hung out while  Cincinnati is crushing  Denver 20 to 7 on Monday night   football. It's 10:21 I was hoping to wrap some Christmas presents this evening but I never got there.
Intense Texting
                 t
Time sticking people in different ways. I'm about done with my shopping. I'm told it's going to rain and be stormy until the weekend. It should be above normal temperatures though
The iPhone
which should help a little bit. I got a future email for me you're going. Period thing to read. I also got a swirl bread mailed to me at work with school. Today is the last normal day until the holidays the weekend.

No comments: