Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Tuesday, December 9: Dodging the Rain and the Cold


First Call of the Day
Good morning captains of industry and commerce. You are not probably reading this blog. But the whole world
A Wet Morning
revolves around noon so I Mize will mention you in my blog. This early morning  it was pouring outside
Some Morning Coffee
but I skip the sunrise again and miss the really horrible torrential rains. I got a couple coffee and read the inquirer webpage. John Bolaris with hyping away the nor'easter
John Bolaris: A Joke Really
 coming through. All that means  
The Bus to the Trolley
in this area at this time of the year in December, means a lot of rain. The comments on the story what
At 30th Street Station
was the lead by itself. I posted on Facebook. What we had a lot of phone call so I helped out and
Near Work
made a bit of progress today which I can't complain about. Hey it's 553 on the 48 bus and I will be at
56th Street  EL Station
the OCF coffee house probably around. 6:05 PM. 6:09 PM I am at the OCS I will attempt to keep
15th and Arch
my eyes on the prize and headed this blog. The rain held off it's kind of a spitting rain my throat
Its THAT Time of Year
feels a little itchy but overall I got my coffee and a glass of ice water I'm good to go. Well got to stop this typing and this nice place and go! Well I went and towards the end

Waiting for the 48 Bus
I started comparing myself to others. Not a good place to go chicks love it you guys and I am not an edgy dude.. That's all say about that I'm at the CVS going to get
some cat food and some other things possibly.
I like this Place
Well I'm going to get pens 20 pens for two's dollars and $.67. Believe it or not they don't have white out.
OCF Coffee House
I got home and then cook out the mighty amounts of trash that built up over the last two weeks. Some of it
Meeting
with heavy because a little bit of work was done to the house of the last two weeks. Sharon then charts
Sicker on Motorcycle Helmet
over delicious soup and I'm having soup and chips and an ice tea to see myself through this evening.
CVS on Fairmount Ave
Yes it has gotten much colder the rain stopped but we're still able to get our food.I am now watching Pres.
President Obama Talks to Stephen Colbert
Obama on Stephen Colbert. As you know Colbert is leaving the show to host a night tykes your forgets
The Bishops
one it was. Another newsflash!! The City Paper dumped This Modern World by Tom Tomorrow to put "local cartoonists" on the paper. But I think it's about money like everything else in this country is. Larry is already getting me worked up for this New Year's. I'd like to invite a friend 

but availability is definitely an issue for various reasons. I think one friend would have fun she would
Keep Counting
come if she has nothing else better going on .She knows lots of people. Another is iffy since they share custody of a 12 year old kid. if the kid's an issue  forget about it. Last but not least morning friends lives in the suburbs on driving out here in years eve probably not the most desired idea and they have dogs so staying over night willl not be an option.
Well, I am zooming around on the internet now. I am now reading a very trendy website called Project Exponential. Its well-written but a bit smug for my taste. The main deal is that you meet "thought leaders" and other artistic and entrapenural  folks for an invite-only meal. I should try this when I am in one of my moods and see how they react to me. I then can write about it. See the chart on the left. Well, that is taken from the Facebook page from a book called
1972
 May Cause Miracles: A 40-Day Guidebook of Subtle Shifts for Radical Change and
Practicing
Unlimited Happiness Hardcover – January 1, 2013
by Gabrielle Bernstein.   I agree with the reviewer on Amazon that states she is a self-promoter and that is that. Here is some website called Medium.com. Its a nice little website that is for the thinking hipster. Well compared to this group, I might have to go back to
Dreck
1972 and be my parents. They were not hip but they knew how to dress. I guess this is why I have a slightly snide attitude  towards self-indulgent folks. It just grinds my gears!!
Well, good news. Work is going well and I am going to meet some new people possibly. Its good for me to go and meet folks. Its bettter for me then reading about Comcast can own what you read and think.  Yes and use your Wifi YOU PAID FOR  to make a public hotspot.
OBEY COMCAST
self-satisfied smucks who fill up the internet so that
Well, good night. I will go to sleep in my lair now and hope a dream will come and stuff!!



No comments: