Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday, December 15: A Sunny Day 4 a Crabby Fellow


Good afternoon it is now 2:01 PM. I'm taking my first break of the day. I really needed it to my customers can be so freaking frustrating
Driving on Walnut Street in West Philly
silly especially on a Monday. When the demand for services has peaked during the weekend. I finished my 

48th and Walnut
back up on my portable hard drive this morning and skipped The sunrise since I'm going to the Monday night beginners tonight. I stepped outside t's chilly but yet kind of mild and the
Cab TV: Running the Same Stuff
sun is out! I haven't seen this much SUN in two weeks. It is now 5:19 PM.
About to Enter Work
I'm not feeling nearly as grumpy and old right now. Once the talking women went home early, it was quiet & I was able to breathe. Ooh, I
This is Funny
got some work done!
First thing I heard them talk about this morning about was bra cup size and the type of bra strap
Commitments
women wear. Then I had walk-ins and I was on the board for more walk-ins. Well I have to also  acknowledge that it's Monday😡
Arriving @ 30th Street


How are you all feeling today? It was a pretty nice day. One of the nicer ones we've had for sure.
Last Stop, 19th Street
I managed to print out the commitments for January 2015. I'm like December I didn't wait two weeks to get them out. I almost got the date
Up From the Underground
wrong for one of the commitments for sunrise caught up just as I left work. I'm actually able to go outside without my hat on. I probably will
Saxby's
need to as the evening progresses. I have a Monday night beginners meeting tonight at 6:45. I'm heading
I Paid with THIS
towards that direction now. Well I arrived at Saxby's to get OJ and coffee. I saw the weather which is
This Week's Weather
most important for local news!! I saw the story about killing spree in Montgomery county by this one
Man Kills 6 People in His Family
man when he killed his ex-wife and her family in two different places. They got 4 reporters on it now!!!!!!!
Add caption
  because it's murder amongst white suburbanites. The bias is so blantent. Speaking of blatent, THAT former sportcaster Don Tollefson withdrew his guilty plea  and is now going to trial. He claims he has "new evedence"  According to the article in the Philadelphia Inquirer:
 Claiming that an epiphany during prayer convinced him of his innocence, former sportscaster Don Tollefson on Monday unexpectedly withdrew his guilty plea to charges of defrauding sports fans out of phony travel packages
He is just deluded.
Center City
His lawyer quit and Mr. Tollefson is going to represent himself. He is such a scammer he can't help himself. He is not sorry he frauded those
Storage and Bathroom
200 folks, ONLY that he got    caught. What topics tonight excepting and action. They're very good
This Dude Killed 6 People!
topics in my world. It is now 8:35 PM it's 42° according to the big PECO clock lighting up and nighttime sky. I just put on Facebook the song about the banana phone it's great🍌🍌🍌
Bannana Phone 
Video from "Bananna Phone
I'm now on 22nd walking towards arch hoping to catch the seven or 48 as quickly as possible. If I feel
adventurous I might drop in the old Trader Joe's and get something to eat. It all depends on how the
buses running. Actually I did go to Trader Joe's not because of the buses, but because I was hungry. I
Looks so Delicious!!
bought $30 worth of groceries and fit them in one bag. Drew texted me and he met me in front of the store and we talked a little bit. He's going
My Shopping Cart
to go and shop. I was three quarters of a block away when I just missed a 48 bus. So it looks like I got
Drew @ Trader Joes
to stand out here for another 10 minutes at least until somebody shows up.did you know on Facebook
Rocco
any picture on there you can save on your phone is easy as pie. Here's an example carry Sharon's friend Rocco.oh yes and while I'm freezing
Larry's Married Friend
out here at 9:19 PM waiting for you that the seven of the 48 to shop here's one of Larry's cute married friends who wants to get votes on this website
The 7 Arrives!!
called Indy. I think it's for artists or poets or literary folk I'm not clear so I put in a vote for the young lady.
Umm. Pasta
It is 9:26 PM I should be home close to 9:30 PM. Well I got home got the mail took off my backpack and jacket and had butters lick my face.
Sharon is Home
I'm really hungry now so I'm cooking up some pasta right now XL cooking up the water for the pasta. Sharon was at the bishop she just got
This Stuff Be Good!
home at 10:00 PM. Now it's time to pay attention

No comments: