Sunday, December 07, 2014

Saturday, December 6: Stay Dry

The
Good Morning Sez the Black Cat.
decided to sleep late today since it was really a day to get some rest and fighting off this cold. I woke up
Quick Breakfast Before Starbucks
sharing because she's working early.
Add caption
Sharon is working early because Robert is coming over with an appraiser at 2 o'clock and she has a couple new early clients. I took the 48 bus down to old city &.
Catching the 48 to Starbucks
met up with Larry at the Starbucks I really didn't need the caffeine because my energy was already driving. 
Add caption
We went to the 10 and 1030 meeting which was pretty cool. I ended up missing meeting Mike
Egg and Cheese @ Starbucks
for my legal issue I want to take care of. I'll have to try that next week. Well and going to make a movie called
Christ Church
 Pablito. First had to download Windows Movie Maker since Larry nor Veronica did not have it on this new computer. In order to do that I had to register
Leaving Meeting
with Microsoft which meant doing emails and passwords and the like. Once I got on Windows Movie Maker it wasn't 
Video I Made This Afternoon
so hard actually. I tried hi I'm trying high definition right now and see how that comes out. It's a
Spanish & English Version
miserable rainy day outside my friend Amy's not feeling well either and Sharon is getting a appraisal done
Using Windows Movie Maker
in about 10 minutes. It's about 2:00 PM now. This downloading a 6 minute movie is quite slow. It does give me the opportunity to edit my blog and charge my phone. Pablito is downloading on YouTube

Rocky the Squirral's New Condo
and it was going to take HOURS to download. I decided to redo the movie in regular computer mode INSTEAD of high defination.  I helped Larry get his photos to his computer while
Finished Up Download of Pablito
waiting for Pablito to download. Eating pizza and watching the fugitive. The DVD is not  functioning all that
Enjoying The Fugitive
well, Larry washed the DVD. It seems to work better now @ 6 pm. Enjoy the

It was a nice mellow and chill day
movie I'm going to have a cuppa coffee at Larry's and head home on the.         48. I got home and I hung out for a while and got caught up. It is now
At Larry's Watching "The Fugitive
a little after 11 wind is picking up and the rain is stopped but
Butters & Sharon
it feels like the temperatures dropping a bit time to go to sleep. I get a few cool pictures along the way.
The Hallway @2nd Floor
Good night everybody

No comments: