Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Good morning everybody. This morning at 6:15 my caller was from Japan.it's 615 in Japan. I did go back to sleep. It is now 9:08 AM Christmas Day. Here's your weather forecast.
Making Breakfast

"Santa Larry says
Breakfast
a few leftover showers Christmas AM. Mid 50s for highs early before dropping temps and turning blustery. Winds gust up to 40 mph. Ho ho Ho!"
Mom Looking at Nun Calender
Record there will be eggs and bagels with my mother. They were very good and our heading to church. I showed my mom the chrome book
Updating My X-Mas Blog
as an alternative to a regular computer goodbye. Is very mild outside today. Mass is just about to begin.
At Church with My Mom
 I've been sending Christmas wishes to people via text and Facebook. I am home right now I'm going to take the 1:16 PM at brokering done to Philadelphia. My stomachs feeling a little turbulent
Add caption
right now so I am looking forward to the smooth ride on the
My Trip Back to Philly
train will be a nice relief from the bus.
Dean invited me to his friends place for dinner I'm gonna show up early and probably leave early so I can be at Larry's at a decent hour. I'm hoping Sharon can join me in the festivities at Larry's. 1:34 PM the clouds are really building and my stomach is feeling a lot more sour. Either need to eat something comment down or prayed to the porcelain god. Dean called and
On the Way to Hatboro Station
said they need a ladle for spaghetti sauce. This might be a bad day to be invited 2 dinners. The eggs
The 1:16pm Train Arrives
I had this morning were a little bit funny but I'm thinking that might be the problem. What I think I
Hatboro
want to do is get home and take a nap and let my body decide what it wants to do. Looking forward to
Passing Amy
seeing Sharon and Larry and just mellowing out for the rest of the weekend. I'm hoping my stomach settles down and I can get rested up. Today looks like could be very fun. It is now 2:30 PM I just hope the 48 bus. My stomach seems to be feeling a little bit better now. I am going
Comcast Building
home dump off my stuff and chill for a moment and figure out what I'm going to do next. Definitely getting
48 Back to Fairmount
colder out and I apparently have lost my Santa hat. First thing I saw when I got home was one of the kitty
My Block
cats and my back door was blown open or something. Wondering why it was so chilly in here. "Here" is my third-floor room. It's now 4:49 PM Christmas day. I just got up from my
Fairmount Avenue
lovely nap with butters
7 Bus to Dean's
and I am now waiting for a bus to take me towards teens. It's quite a lovely sunset going on right now as I wait for the 7The seven bus got me to 21st. I then scooted on the 31 bus to City Hall and now I'm going to walk to Chestnut Street and 15th and catch one those buses to 11th Street where Dean's
On Market Street


Getting to City
City Hall

friend lives. Currently it's mostly clear 50° at 5:19 PM. I'm going to walk down Chestnut and maybe
Dinner is Here
find a store that I can buy some kind a cheap spoon or ladle for jeans friend to scoop up the pasta
Add caption
sauce. No I didn't but they said it was cool. That was a very good dinner thank you very much. So the Cleveland Cavaliers and Miami Heat play on the big screen TV. Miami leaving 86–81 fourth quarter. It's about 750 I think I'll be leaving in about 10 minutes after this basketball games over.

The Host With the Most!
I got some food to take home which is really cool I got chili and some apple pie. It's been very chill. Larry
The Heat Won this One
said he going to be too tired so Larry's will be tomorrow night. It's now 8:18 PM and I see the 8:16 PM
Dean @ Kevin's  Place
48 is coming my way. I am glad Dean suggested I look at my schedule so I didn't wait long here at all after I walk from 11th & Walnut to 11th and Arch Street. I'm sorry I got to miss How the Grinch Stole Christmas

s
Chilling for Christmas
but I really need to get home at a decent hour. I feel my throat tickling again. And it was time. Is a nice way to end Christmas! Well I got the 48 in time and I got home and Shannon was tired and I was tired. We got to talking to you told me about her day. I then realized I left my sweater and my earphones
Show about Vogue That Sharon Watched

at Kevin's place downtown. Also realized I lost my Santa hat as well. Awesome can't find me a nice purple Sharon gave me. I have a feeling
Saving Photos to My Computer
it's in here in my room but I can just can't see it. Overall it was a nice day. I'm really now glad that I'm off tomorrow good night Merry Christmas. Onward to be finishing up 2014!!

No comments: