Thursday, December 18, 2014

Wednesday, December 17: A Decent Day for a Decent Blogger

Building 2 B Ddemolished
Well, I considered going to sunrise. When I woke up though, I felt a strong sense of sore throat coming so I knew
Add caption
that was assigned to go back to bed. I got another call from that wake up app. This man was from England.
The 48
Actually it was a woman who called. The first call was a voicemail wake up. Well I'm about to go to work.
Seeing a Friend
It's a nice mild sunny day. It's the nicest day we've had in quite some time. It's now 12:52 PM. The beautiful blue skies and mild temperatures
Outside at Work
of giving away to cool breeze and clouds.
It is now 5:17 PM meeting a couple friends 4 coffee this evening
Clouds Move In
one at 5:30 PM @ La Colombe and one at 7:00 PM.  I meet 7 o'clock person at Saxbys since La Colombe  closes around 7:00 PM.
Work ended up okay excellent desk organized piles to start for tomorrow. The women got a good
laugh off of my previous dating experiences of the last 3 years. Well it's 5:31 PM I'm a couple hundred yards from the coffee place.  
La Colombe
We will see where the evening takes me. Well, I had a nice talk and hung out at the La Colombe till around 5:40 PM raise and I met up with Mike
Leaving La Colombe 
at Saxbys to go over some legal stuff about if I become a vegetable. It is definitely gotten colder outside
With Mike at Saxby's
and I'm hoping to catch the 7 bus  or just keep walking down  22nd till I catch the 48 bus. I got really lucky
Outside of Saxby's
the seven but showed up fairly quickly and I didn't wait forever in the cold. I got a slice of pizza @ Luigi's pizza to go heading home to finish my shopping hopefully. Got home and hung with Sharon and butters and we enjoyed ourselves immensely
7 Shows Up!

Getting Pizza
talking Christmas and other stuff. Tomorrow will be a
CVS Gift
week before Christmas my friends. It's 9:46 PM the winds picking up and it's a lot colder. I just went and got a chocolate milkshake for my roommate and she treated me to A Snapple iced tea. I'm getting pretty tired but I do need to eat my pizza so that's what I'm going to do. See if I can get inspired the shop or just crash. Spoke to Amy and then crashed. Good night one and all.

No comments: