Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday, December 12: Payday, Trader Joes, Hinge and The Moody Blues

Going Downtown
Good morning are you crime stoppers. I meant to get up for a sunrise and going to locker room. Haven't
Downstairs
done that in about a week it seems. It's cloudy but it's not raining or snowing. It's also not very windy. I'm
LaColumbe
going to suck off the work with paying in my bank account. At one point my bank account had $.97 in it. That's good at least I didn't include her on overdraft fees 👍☕️
I got PAID
 I think I already I'm having fun! I put in some pretty fun Facebook posting of gotten responses. I like to feel validated man! Why wouldn't
Lost 2 Hours at Work
work, I was enjoying my Facebook activity. Work got me really  tired now as of
On the EL
5:23 PM. I'm not going to any meetings or anything else. I'm heading my butt home and taking a map
Trader Joe's
and see where that gets me. I'm so glad don't have little Rug rats OR teenagers to come home to you when
Check Out
I'm this tired. 
I think that increasing my ADD medicine was still been just enough to slow me down a bit and the fact that it's winter my roommate is cool
My Food from Trader Joe's
I'm getting along with her. I have been fighting a cold for about a week now and I have to sleep more I'm going to get a snack and it and I
Cold Weather Tunes

22nd Street
discovered in. It is now 936 I've got to go before 10 o'clock. It's cold but not nearly as scary as cold as it had been earlier this week.well I came home and went up some pasta and kicked out on a website called tech crunch. It's great I discovered two new apps that I downloaded. One of them, you have complete strangers can call you up wake you up like room service I'm going to try for an 8:15 AM wake up call
On the NEW Route 48 Bus
tomorrow. I was getting a milkshake and meet at Pete's and I ran into a couple people I know and
Got a Milkshake & Met Friends
it was really nice to talk to him. It was a nice way to end a very intense busy Friday at the welfare wakka.
Cold
Tomorrow I plan to go to one meeting and then go home and chill for a few hours. I'll be meeting
Larry and other folks six at 40th and Walnut. Good night everybody 

No comments: