Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tuesday, December 30: Life & Death at the End of 2014


Philly Art Museum
Good morning my 2014 warriors. It's a chilly day in December. The temperature is about normal for this
PECO Building 33 Outside
time of year. I stayed up too late last night so I skipped the sunrise again this morning and took a cab into work since I was running very late and
Powelton Village
I knew that I was going to have to leave soon because of the funeral service at 10:30 AM.well Bob pick
Trying to B on Time!!
me up at the right aid and we went down to N. 43rd St. and went to a funeral home where they had the viewing and the service.
I Work at Elmwood
I thought folks I have not seen in years particularly Henry. Sue has a boyfriend and I saw all the woman
Bob Driving Me
Hillary who I have been in contact with. Bob and I had a heart-to-heart about the hollow ween travesty that
At Service
went on when I was flying in from California and the drama that ensued. He was just worried about
Service
me and and Nonesuch. Hope to get together with him New Year's eve during the afternoon or sometime
RIP Grover. We Will Miss You
New Year's Day. I am now trying to finish up a report but I had a low and client so I decided I cook myself up some
Indian food I had bought at Trader Joe's last night. Well my client did not arrive i like a torrent
Back to Work in the Afternoon
which was extremely helpful. They just trickled in about 3 of them didn't show up. Work ended pretty smoothly. I managed to catch the train to 15th St. and now I'm walking up 15th St. to the Starbucks
it's now 5:41 PM. As I was going to the Starbucks, the folks were leaving. I was 20 minutes late. I fixed this blog and Larry just told me the room is PACKED!! Got to fly!!
Well I think it went well tonight. We had a good discussion amongst folks. I talked about today's conversations
at the funeral. For me it was just except or handle "unsolicited advice". It's 9:04 PM and I am waiting for the
48 which is supposed to be @ 15th and Arch at 9:06 PM. It's pretty cold out but it's not terribly windy so it's
it is bearable.  It is currently 34° outside and I think I see the 48 bus approaching now. I'm looking forward
to getting home and getting my hands warm.came home took a nice shower soon and ended my day. 

No comments: