Monday, August 19, 2024

Monday, August 19: My X-Tra Day in Buffalo


Hi! It’s your favorite Blogger Mark with an extra day off because American Airlines was so confident they canceled my flight from yesterday so Kerry 

offered to give me a ride to downtown Buffalo if I got up so I said shit yes I don’t want to be sitting around the house or spending $25 on Uber to get to 

where I want to be. I went to our office and she let me hang out there and gave me some fun swag from her social services agency. She has her

 own little office that you were appointed very nicely. So she works in downtown Buffalo near Delaware Avenue and Nearest sort of hipster park so I decided to find someplace

 to sit around and catch up to yesterday’s blog posting & looking at my TikTok.  
I was on my bogus account that I I have currently. This is because one day about 3️⃣

 weeks ago. I got logged off and logged on and they made a new account number for me so I have 2⃣ 
accounts I need to get rid of 1️⃣ of them. After hung out at the café for a while, walked around
 and there wasn’t all that much open in the different streets I went on, but I did find a Mexican place, which was called a Cantina and I had a nice burrito

 and that was tasty. I hung around there for a while then I went to the loneliest Tim Hortons
ever they mostly do drive-through 

and there was nobody sitting in the place, but the coffee is pretty good, I’m 

running out of batteries on this phone. I forgot to bring my fast charger with 

me and you know what happens. I have to have a charger because using the phone to use up the battery so I’m hoping Kerry will be leaving soon. Head back to her 

place. In other who cares news, George Santos, famously, corrupt US congressman, pleaded guilty to Criminal corruption which included wire fraud. You’ll probably get 2⃣ years in 

prison for that anyhow Carey had an Apple charger. I couldn’t believe my luck she’ll 43. She’ll be d criminal corruption which included wire fraud. 
He will probably get two years in prison for that anyhow Kerry 
had an Apple charger. I couldn’t believe my luck. It’s 4:43 PM. She’ll be done work at 5:30 PM so I kill time on this phone area outside 
her office. Kerry

 and I came back to her place but first we picked up Alex and then went to Wegmans. She went to Wegmans and we waited in 

the car for 40 minutes and we got back. Carey brought up some delicious dinner, corn cob, and all that kind of stuff Watched raising Arizona and my stuff was not. My flight was not canceled. Gloria shower, ready to roll out of bed when I get up tomorrow around 3:15 AM for my 5:15 AM flight to Philadelphia Pennsylvania. It was a good trip somewhere of a strange trip because of the whole delay of airlines and meeting Alex. Really nice guy who has housing issues.

No comments: