Friday, August 23, 2024

Friday, August 23: Haircut, Sun, and Yoga

Well today I woke up kind of tired and airheaded listening to the sounds 

of a trash truck crushing its trash. Anyway, got the Mike’s in my usual late fashion and we then went out and got our 
haircut both of us. This haircut place was pretty chill. Had a couch and it 

was really really relaxing. I miss you. They offered us free Coke or coffee. they did a really nice job on us. They did however charge Mike 🔟 extra bucks



 for extra hair which is bit bogus to put it mildly Moore price gouging even in a fucking barbershop. I gave a five dollar tip because she did a nice job I was double 

checking that she did my ears and shit and my eyebrows so I don’t look like a dirty old man. We  went back to Mike’s and we started working on the latest chapter

 of getting a new phone. I think he’s going to get a galaxy which is at least a 

name brand and we’re looking at something to storage close in. That’s a 

little bit neater. We also listen to an old timy song from Anita Hardcok. I had no idea they made music like 

that back, then wink wink wink🤪🤪 an asshole endorsement

 news RFK Junior endorsed Trump and dropped out of the race. He’s going to join Trump at a rally what 

are 2️⃣ fucking nut cases together yay. Anyhow, I signed out
 from Mike’s and let’s go say hi headed and me my way towards Mary’s. I grabbed the juicy of course I forgot my thermos so I 
have to buy some cold water and watch it get warm. Oh well. Earlier today, I saw something I swore was parody and I’m not sure it is or not or if it’s a parody 

of itself and a product called Trumpy trout it’s so fucked up yet totally typical of MAGA chugs/supporters yikes 😳 😳 Anyhow,

 that is that and that is all I’m going to take a nap soon. Well, I did go to Mary and relax and take a 
nap. We then went to the 530 happy hour. Kaitlyn played some really good songs and the room got really hot and steamy. Afterwards, we watched two adventures of law and order CI, which were really good.

No comments: