Monday, August 12, 2024

Monday, August 12: Dream! Nice Weather 🤓


I woke up this morning after having a real intense dream where I was told I got very drunk. I didn’t remember what I had done and I still don’t. I remember

 a guy being disappointed in me. I’ll also thought about having to start my sobriety count again. I did sleep very intensely anyway I woke up after that and heading onto Mike’s. well, I got 

to Mike’s and we did some catching up and he saw his diagnosis. Basically part of his heart not function properly and he 

has fluids so he hast to watch his sodium intake. Then went down to the CVS and picked up stuff mostly for me and his diet Pepsi I picked up some Gatorade, 

the 20 ounce variety that I can’t get anywhere else. I could buy a four pack for $7.50 picked up two ice and an iced tea to boot just I have something to 

drink besides super coffee. It’s a beautiful day out here. I’m gonna go for yoga today. Mary and I we’re talking about the  class for tomorrow cause we’re 

going to eat at Phillies game tomorrow that starts at 6:40 so I guess we have to leave

 by six to get to the game on time. So I’m thinking of taking the 

9 o’clock class like she is that might work better timewise. Also we’re hoping

 to get some time and Dave condo before the end of summer 

so we’re aiming for Monday the 25th. Anyhow went to 4 PM place with Byron. It 

was pretty good. It wasn’t nearly as hot and nasty as it has been 

for the last 2 1/2 three weeks. We hung out afterwards with Tina and talked 

a little bit and then we headed back to Mary’s had some tea 

and went to my 6:45 PM meeting. Well, today’s meeting was about sponsorship

 and wasn’t my favorite topic in the world, but I went ahead and 

was interesting. It’s really nice out. Don’t know air condition needed tonight. I almost

 forgot that we have samosas. We don’t need to order out, which is nice. 

I am pretty hungry so I’m looking forward to eating my samosas and then 
Mary said she has some extra  Indian food so we’ll see. We ended up having samosas and watching endeavor, which is a prequel to the officer Morse series on British TV/PBS. This

 episode had people being strangled with married women being strangled because they were cheating. The guy did it tried to frame some bolt dude who was messing around with the same women.interesting. Anyway, I left around 10:30 and time to 21 bus really well I only had to wait about three or four minutes for the bus which is great and I watched John Stewart that was pretty damn funny. 

No comments: