Thursday, August 29, 2024

Thursday, August 29: Cooler. Mike’s Dr’s.


After a very sound sleep, I got up and worked hard to try to get to Mike’s by 8:30 AM and I couldn’t quite pull it off so I got there at 8:42 AM and 


Mike’s ride already picked them up. I’ve been took more of the Broadstreet buses down to Walnut Street after I realize Mike wasn’t there and I forgot to put my food in 
the fridge or sitting in my backpack. I went to Mike’s appointment was being seen at eighth and Walmart by Dr. Shalabi is Dr. He had his check 
up and was told not to take ibuprofen anymore , so Mike’s trying to arrange a ride so we don’t have to go to the 115 doctors appointment super Duper early. It’s now 1051 and he’s trying to arrange
 the ride to drop 



us at his house and then come back and pick him up later to take him to his second appointment on 1900 S. Broad complicated , meanwhile it’s

 cool outside. Thank God and I got both paychecks today which is a relief




 so was able to pay some people off. Well, the right eventually did show up about 

12 noon so we waited about an hour and a half close to two hours to 

get back but we got back and we were able to enjoy our lunch and we decided to 

take the Uber because the ride wasn’t showing up and we were gonna be 

running late so I went to the appointment that went fine. I’m still trying to figure out how 

I’m gonna change my schedule with Mike, interrupt my life too much. 

Mike and I agreed to sit on it until tomorrow and then I’m sure Citadel’s 

going to call me at any moments 3:07 PM his ride and shut up 

so we called Uber and got her butts out of there. Never do anything to change 

the schedule with that that’s what we learn today boys and girls. I called 

shit down postponed our decision until tomorrow, Friday, August 30. I’ll have time

 to talk to Mary and talk to Mike blah blah blah. It also got a little bit 

hotter outside. It’s about 86° now I’m heading to Mary’s and then we’re going to 5:30 PM class  with Mia. Let’s see if I can do the breathing pose Correctly as taught by Linda during 

my lesson. Well, clouds are building, but there’s no rain expected. I’m gonna rest
up at Mary’s and try to remember 

my Gatorade that I left from yesterday. We’ll see if it got messed up by being frozen. We went to Miah‘s class and it was a really good class. I enjoyed it a lot.

 There was a lot of air loud in the room, which was fantastic. I got myself in a different position. They usually put in because my favorite spot was taken.

 I drank plenty of water and, it was good. Anyway, afterwards I brought another large water split up for my trip to the meeting and I walked with Mary up to 19th and Sansom and split up and I kept walking to catch the 33 but which did show up about a minute late, but that’s fine with me. 

No comments: