Monday, August 26, 2024

Monday August 26: Working and Yoga




I woke this morning too a bunch of laundry I had to get folded and put away so I did that. Brought a bunch of food stuff for Mike’s 

for the week and proceeded to forget my thermos once again so it means I’m gonna have to buy a large water, but I do have Gatorade, I just have to wonder 

if they replace that fridge but I doubt they did so maybe I will simply just buy 

another large water that seemed to handle me pretty good last time so that’s what I’ll do. Anyway, I went

 to the CVS for Mike his physical therapist Tony came over and , read the riot act about taking

 his blood pressure medication and we took a nice walk. 

New business opening at the corner there’s another business still out of business

 and there’s no vendor man that day. It was six months ago. Anyhow, 

it’s 2:39 PM I finished lunch and trying to deal with these drain flies that are all over all over the apartment and I seem to figure out how to get rid of. Looks like 

Trump‘s gonna try to weasel out of the September 10 debate debate, which is right around the corner believe it 
or not. August will be expiring this weekend and will be in a brand new month of September. Will have changes in the weather like we’re already feeling it 
because it’s warm, but it’s not that soupy warm that we received in July.it’s almost time for me to go to Yoga and delete emails and do last-minute 
stuff here at Mike’s. After Yoga gets to go to Mary’s and hang out and then go to MONDAY Night Beginners and then go have dinner 

with Mary. It’s pretty nice weather. It’s pretty warm and that is that it’s 3:30 PM time to get my butt moving forward. Well, I signed up for Yin and violin on Sunday

 September 8. Well, Byron taught the 4 o’clock class and wasn’t a bad class  I end up being straddle between people, but that

 was all right. I did OK and then it was time for Monday night Pilates class with Kaitlyn. Either move my math because
somebody put their mat literally like next to mine even though 

there’s plenty of room so I had to move my mat twice, but it was a good class 
was 45 minutes,  Kaitlyn talked to class. It was her second Pilates class she ever taught. I like the way she did it. It was not impossibly 
hard. Afterwards, after class, we saw somebody

 trying to play around to dinner and lunch. He’s a nice guy, but it wasn’t going 2 happen. Anyway, Mary and I went back to bed and then we watched Law and order or watch the same episode almost twice. It was really complex and very interesting. 

No comments: