Saturday, August 31, 2024

Saturday, August 31: Yoga, Breakfast, and Organizing My Closets


Todat, I woke up at 9:55 AM and got ready to go to my 11 o’clock yoga class with teacher. I’ve never seen before. I found it later she taught along time

 ago Hot Yoga , Philadelphia. I got there Early to get an extra towel, rinse my shorts and get my water set up. It’s good thing I did because it was really warm 

in that room and the doors windows weren’t open that much at all. One guy actually asked to the instructor would put on the 

fans. It took 20 minutes, but she did put on the fans eventually. I was surf as hell drank a large water on one sitting. After that I went to the café 23rd and Sansom drank more water 

and had a smoothie that was very delicious and we took the bus down to Eddie Bauer and the fashion district.  We ended

 up not buying anything and then went back to my place. Took 4️⃣ hours going through my closet determine what clothes and which ones I didn’t really want. Decided that wooden hangers are the way to go so the closet 

is much more manageable. I also got to my coat closet which also served the cleaning closet and oh my God there was mouse droppings on the floor and I was so grossed

 out. I just cleared everything out and threw a lot of unused bags and tote bags, etc. and vacuum it up. Something I’ve been wanting to do but never got to do so that 

was cool. After that, we took an Uber with all the clothes and dropped it off at the basement at the Dorchester once we got the Uber
 back and we ordered some and 

watched Endeavor one episode of law and order. It was a good chill evening. It was a great relief to take care of the clothing, so it’s not all piled up all over 

my apartment. I mean, I don’t have a lot of closet space I didn’t think I had a lot of clothes, but it’s amazing what accumulates. The only reason I don’t have more stuff 

Because I’ve moved a few times and had to get rid of stuff each time I moved. Yet I haven’t moved 
since 2018 which is the longest state somewhere in the last 15 years. Anyhow, the next couple weekends are going to be filled up so this is a good time to take care of that business.

No comments: