Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Tuesday, August 27: Yoga Lesson

It’s Tuesday in late August I realized I had to get up and get to Mike’s 

close to being on time because I have a 9:30 AM yoga lesson and I had to let the nurse in because she was supposed to stop by somewhere between nine and

 930.I got the Mike’s about 8:35 AM. Nurse came around 8:55 AM so I’m off to my last room with Linda. It’s pretty warm 

but not too bad right now. It’s 9:18 AM. It’s now 11:39 AM. I got back at Mike’s around 11:30 AM. That session was very very excellent. First off I made a discovery or she discovered it when I 

was about to do it was that my left foot is much different than my right foot it’s 

flatter and less developed so that might explain a lot of things, 

which will help me in my acceptance of what’s going on with my balance. That was a revelation for sure. 👍🏼. I got 
back to Mike’s and had lunch and talked 

to him about his physical therapy session, which sound like it went well. After that decided, I would 
go out and do an errand for Mike and well it was interesting. I 

went out there and some woman came by and was lost and wanted to get to 963 Cuthbert Street after doing a lot of back-and-forth with a translation app realized you needed to 

get there so she gave me a 20 and I gave her an Uber ride and exchange. Uber was 10 bucks so I made 
10 bucks helping someone out which 

was nice. Anyhow, I took it easy the rest of the day I was feeling kind of 

tired. So now 3:49 PM heading to a 4:00 PM class I believe it’s

 Chris Fluck tonight and I have no choir practice till tryouts the week after Labor Day and

then the full rehearsal start on September 17. I hit the 4 o’clock class and beat. Chris was not teaching 

it woman name Eliza who had seen before but only at the desk. I was told 

to talk to 6:30 AM class at times. Her class wasn’t bad at all. It’s actually pretty good. Afterwards, Mary and I took a nap and then went today ACA meeting. It was good

 there was a couch and we sat on the couch. They had this other alternative
room. It was good. Anyway, went back. Ordered some Indian at the other 

Indian place since the regular one is closed. Watched endeavor, which

 wasn’t bad at all. Mary liked Indian food she had
 tonight I did as well. I think got very fortune and I walked out. I only waited about five minutes for the 21 bus to show up. That was really good thing because got me home quick I didn’t have to do the creep on taking the market Framkford line late at night. 

No comments: